Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

On 08/04/2022 at 5:38 PM, DangerSpice said:

• Which trophies are you still having trouble with?
    • For each trophy, what does your career progress say you should be at?
  • Which platforms do you play on? (If it's just PS4/PS5, that's fine. If you play on both PS5/PC, or PS4/Switch/Xbox, we want to know that too)
  • Did you play the trial (either at Block Party last May, or playing up to Street Rank 25) before buying the game, or did you buy before you started playing?

Thanks in advance! Sorry it's taken us so long to get this sorted. We'll have it fixed for you soon.

Which trophies are you still having trouble with?

Glug Glug - Now drank over 30 energy drinks, including every variation. No trophy.

Sensational Season - I have completed 8 seasonal contracts in season five. No trophy.

Which platforms do you play on?

Exclusively PS5

Did you play the trial?

No, I only started playing Knockout City after purchasing.

• Which trophies are you still having trouble with? For each trophy, what does your career progress say you should be at?
    • 140+α/100 daily contracts (PS4,PS5)
    • 903k+α/250k XP (as per XP chart)
      • This one popped on PS5, but isn't popping on PS4.
  • Which platforms do you play on?
    • PS4/PS5 (started on PS5 and played now PS4 version mostly)
  • Did you play the trial (either at Block Party last May, or playing up to Street Rank 25) before buying the game, or did you buy before you started playing?
    • Latter (PS+)
Edited by Noirviden

On 8.4.2022 at 7:38 PM, DangerSpice said:

Hey, sorry for the silence on this one, launching Season 5 and preparing for going Free-to-Play kept this from being on the top of my list. But I'm happy to say, this is (finally) happening soon!

Next week we're going to start prepping the data to do this, hopefully rolling out the fixes the week after. It's more complicated than it may seem on the surface, so I'd love to have some more data from some individual folks on this thread that are still having issues.

If you're interested in helping us confirm our fix will work the way we want it to, can you reply to this with the following? Other people reading this thread are welcome to chime in as well.

• Which platforms do you play on? (If it's just PS4/PS5, that's fine. If you play on both PS5/PC, or PS4/Switch/Xbox, we want to know that too)

Thanks in advance! Sorry it's taken us so long to get this sorted. We'll have it fixed for you soon.

1. I'm still rolling for 100km and nothing happens. No idea how much is left or moving at all.

2.playing on ps5/ps4 versions only.

3.got the game through ea play in July 2021.

On 4/8/2022 at 5:38 PM, DangerSpice said:

Hey, sorry for the silence on this one, launching Season 5 and preparing for going Free-to-Play kept this from being on the top of my list. But I'm happy to say, this is (finally) happening soon!

Next week we're going to start prepping the data to do this, hopefully rolling out the fixes the week after. It's more complicated than it may seem on the surface, so I'd love to have some more data from some individual folks on this thread that are still having issues.

If you're interested in helping us confirm our fix will work the way we want it to, can you reply to this with the following? Other people reading this thread are welcome to chime in as well.

1. Assists. At approx 1500/1000

2. PS4/PS5

3. I played the trial before buying. I don't believe I reached SR25 but I don't remember. 

Edited by ComradeMassov

@DangerSpice

Per previous message, Sensational Season finally popped after completion of 14 seasonal contracts, but I'm now up to 53 drinks consumed and still no Glug Glug trophy. Tried every variation, tried 5 all in one session, tried 5 different ones in a row, nothing seems to be working to force Glug Glug to pop.

On 08/04/2022 at 5:38 PM, DangerSpice said:

Hi, the 100 daily contracts and 30 crew contracts. I'm sure the daily contracts must be done by now

12 hours ago, hizi90 said:

So I guess we won‘t get the update this week either 1f644.png 

Well Dangerspice said before Easter weekend that the week after next they're looking at the fixes being implemented, so I am hoping we will hear from him at the beginning of next week, else it'll be time to start pestering him haha.

I'm now up to 80 drinks consumed and I'm nearly finished with the game, but still no glug glug, it's a joke ?

Edited by ScintillaWolf
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Well Dangerspice said before Easter weekend that the week after next they're looking at the fixes being implemented, so I am hoping we will hear from him at the beginning of next week, else it'll be time to start pestering him haha.

I'm now up to 80 drinks consumed and I'm nearly finished with the game, but still no glug glug, it's a joke ?

He's been saying "soon" and "couple weeks more" since January so don't hold your breath guys. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coisou said:

He's been saying "soon" and "couple weeks more" since January so don't hold your breath guys. 1f605.png

Well given the fact @DangerSpice is quite the established trophy hunter himself, I'm sure he will be keen for the trophies to all be eventually fixed?

And I believe from 1st May they're running a new customer service page separate from EA, can always start bombarding that if we don't get any satisfactory response etc.

Edited by ScintillaWolf
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, coisou said:

He's been saying "soon" and "couple weeks more" since January so don't hold your breath guys. 1f605.png

9 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Well given the fact @DangerSpice is quite the established trophy hunter himself, I'm sure he will be keen for the trophies to all be eventually fixed?

And I believe from 1st May they're running a new customer service page separate from EA, can always start bombarding that if we don't get any satisfactory response etc.

I know this has taken a lot longer than we all hoped, but we really are close to the end here. Last I heard we were prepping the last of the script on Friday, so it's possible it could even go out as soon as Monday or Tuesday of this week. Appreciate your patience here, but as ScintillaWolf said, I'm a trophy hunter myself, so I know how big of a deal this is. We'll get it sorted, even if it does take longer than I was originally hoping.

Just to set expectations, Glug Glug will not be fixed by this script (but I'm pushing for that one separately).

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

I know this has taken a lot longer than we all hoped, but we really are close to the end here. Last I heard we were prepping the last of the script on Friday, so it's possible it could even go out as soon as Monday or Tuesday of this week. Appreciate your patience here, but as ScintillaWolf said, I'm a trophy hunter myself, so I know how big of a deal this is. We'll get it sorted, even if it does take longer than I was originally hoping.

Just to set expectations, Glug Glug will not be fixed by this script (but I'm pushing for that one separately).

Appreciate both the response and the honesty. I assume you'll update the thread once you've got a separate fix for Glug Glug then?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Appreciate both the response and the honesty. I assume you'll update the thread once you've got a separate fix for Glug Glug then?

Yep, absolutely.

Edit: Current timeline is Glug Glug is expected to be fixed in 6.0, coming on June 1st. That's a fix that needs a patch, it can't be done on the backend like the other stuff we're rolling out (hopefully) in the next few days.

Edited by DangerSpice
  • Like 3

On 25.4.2022 at 4:52 PM, DangerSpice said:

Yep, absolutely.

Edit: Current timeline is Glug Glug is expected to be fixed in 6.0, coming on June 1st. That's a fix that needs a patch, it can't be done on the backend like the other stuff we're rolling out (hopefully) in the next few days.

Good to hear , thanks for the update. I hope this will be the end of the trophies issue and the start of enjoying the game with no worries.

One quick non trophy question, in the "Spotlight Shop" i have many 'sold out' boxes , does it mean i own it or was it a limited sale? 

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Good to hear , thanks for the update. I hope this will be the end of the trophies issue and the start of enjoying the game with no worries.

One quick non trophy question, in the "Spotlight Shop" i have many 'sold out' boxes , does it mean i own it or was it a limited sale? 

Thanks in advance.

Sold Out means you already own it, nothing is *so* limited that you have to get it in the first few hours the shop is up.

Also, a more general update on the trophy fixes, just to keep people informed, there were some minor issues in our testing, but we resolved them and we're back on the testing train. I don't have a firm ETA, but my gut says that it's still likely to be this week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DangerSpice said:

Because of the issues this morning with downtime on the game, we didn’t have as much time for this as we hoped, but we did our live test and it worked! Full rollout will happen tomorrow!

@DangerSpiceCan't wait - it is really really cool that you come into this forum to provide some updates - 10000 thks !

as i have some buggy trophies, I will test tomorrow :

assist

big league

daily and crew contracts

30 match with a friend

If u have the number of km in ballform I did ( I assume I would not have unlocked it at all) It will be appreciated.

I play on ps5 - but played a little the ps4 version to pop the misc trophies that did not autopop

i have the game by ea play and psn plus

i did not played the trial

thks in advance

19 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Because of the issues this morning with downtime on the game, we didn’t have as much time for this as we hoped, but we did our live test and it worked! Full rollout will happen tomorrow!

Full rollout failed, due to how many updates were going to be made at once. The script still works, it's just being parsed out into smaller chunks. (This is the benefit and drawback of being fully transparent, I suppose!)

We rescheduled the rollout for Monday, will keep you all posted!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hizi90 said:

1f605.png Just as I expected. This update will never see the light of day i guess 1f605.png 

Sigh, I can't win. I wait until I have meaningful updates, y'all say radio silence means it's not coming. I pull back the curtain, and that still means it's not coming.

It's scheduled for Monday. It's probably coming Monday. If it isn't Monday for whatever reason, it's still coming. I promise this will come. This has been a surprisingly difficult problem to solve, and we're inches away from the finish line right now. We wouldn't throw away all the work that's been done to get this fixed for everyone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Sigh, I can't win. I wait until I have meaningful updates, y'all say radio silence means it's not coming. I pull back the curtain, and that still means it's not coming.

It's scheduled for Monday. It's probably coming Monday. If it isn't Monday for whatever reason, it's still coming. I promise this will come. This has been a surprisingly difficult problem to solve, and we're inches away from the finish line right now. We wouldn't throw away all the work that's been done to get this fixed for everyone.

Sorry…really nothing against you and I know you guys work on it. It‘s just….we heard „it‘s coming in a couple weeks“, „looks good it‘s probably coming next week“, „it should be ready after easter“, „now it‘s really coming by the end of the week“, „oops ran into some problem. Expect it in 1-2 months“ so often? so by now it almost seem like a running joke ?