Playstation plus games collection

It would be really helpful if you would add a PS Plus game collection bar or whatever you could call it, where you showcase the games that are currently free on playstation plus, the games you missed last month and the upcoming games for next month, would be a quick acces point to see if i should download the games or not, while you're there you can just click on the logo of the game and it would take you too it's trophy list

Just saying, the playstation Blog does all of this, just go onto it and then press the star icon with an arrow next to it (assuming you're using the desktop of W8 or any other windows model) to add it to you "Quick select" bar.

Well my computer ia broken and will stay like that for about ever, i have settled down to using a Ipad, so anything fancy like quick select is far out of my reach

And i am never using playstation blog and i am not very fond of it but i feel much more secure if you could call it like that to use psn profiles for all my quick playstation related searches

Wow your entire argument to adding this is that you are too lazy to go to the playstation blog which already gives you all the information you want.

It is not the fact that i am too lazy too go there, i am doing that every month cause i don't have any other choice

But seriously dude you can never have enough choices so if they would have it here it would be quick acces and just as helpful as the playstation blog, and we can't forget the quick acces to the games trophy lists

Spending time on implementing something like that would be a bit redundant. I'd rather have resources spent on actual improvements to the site than tiny conveniences for people to lazy to use a search bar.

I don't know anything about making websites so don't taky me too serious on this ok?

They could just replace it with the trophies bar? I don't really see anyone actually using it? It's not like they wake up one m ning and feel the need to go through every single trophie, and they are way too little sorting options too choose from, if you want to look a trophie up you seriously just go to the games bar

Yeah of course it's fun to be able to see the rarest trophies and the most common but seriosly? You saying that is more important than a quick way to check the free games currently on the playstation store?

This seems really pointless, and it would be a waste of time and effort to get this implemented. Just look at the Playstation Blog, then use this site to look up the trophies. It'll only take you a minute or two at most. There's no reason for anyone to do this just because you don't have a PC and don't want to take 2 minutes to look up trophies.

I don't know anything about making websites so don't taky me too serious on this ok?

They could just replace it with the trophies bar? I don't really see anyone actually using it? It's not like they wake up one m ning and feel the need to go through every single trophie, and they are way too little sorting options too choose from, if you want to look a trophie up you seriously just go to the games bar

Yeah of course it's fun to be able to see the rarest trophies and the most common but seriosly? You saying that is more important than a quick way to check the free games currently on the playstation store?

Neither do I  :P Don't get me wrong, it would be a pretty nice feature to have and I understand what you're saying with being able to instantly see the month's free games and their trophy lists, but I also think that there are features that PSNP could use a lot more than this. 

Edited by Kagatoki

Ok everyone needs to chill about the lazy stuff, isn't that the point of all these websites? Quick acces? Every option this website has can be found on other websites, and the reason why they put it in is for QUICK ACCES, you all need to realise that the whole internet is just a place where you make it easier And quicker to get your news and updates

I see what you are all going at but imo, it wouldn't be that bad to have this as a option on one more of the many websites that provides just this option

The more the better :)

Edited by itzzh3lixx

Well for what it's worth I think it would be a cool feature and one I would actually use since I have this site on my bookmarks toolbar and currently check the monthly offerings using google to get to the PS blog. It would be particularly nice if it automatically knew to show me the NA offerings. But considering the way sony does it via a blog I can't imagine it would be very easy to automate such a feature which would mean monthly manual updates for this site which is probably more work than it's worth.

Would be nice tho.

.org has a list of all the games past, present and upcoming for the EU PS+. Each game can be clicked on to direct you straight to the trophy guide. Here's the link:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/198601-list-eu-playstation-plus-igc-free-games.html

I am banned from .org :( it was complete bullshit and they won't answer when i try to contact .org