As far as autopop(ps5 to ps4) what are we seeing here?

related_browser1

Correct. T1 Mastery trophies auto pop when spawning in a match. The rest pop when doing only 1 kill or task of the needed trophy. Certain trophies like extracting in hazard will all members alive need to be done again. Easy platinum.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Sly said:

Correct. T1 Mastery trophies auto pop when spawning in a match. The rest pop when doing only 1 kill or task of the needed trophy. Certain trophies like extracting in hazard will all members alive need to be done again. Easy platinum.

thx for the clarification you should definitely make a trophy guide

Edited by related_browser1
  • Like 1

i wondering i'm still little confused by 2 trophy to get and  it is (Good Company  Earn first place as a squad) tried with Solo/Coop still getting 3 squad place all the time and (I'm Five by Five, B Earn a Ribbon III of each type) Which type ribbons do they mean :(?

33S8c0595.png  
Edited by Mo-Fresh18

7 hours ago, Mo-Fresh18 said:

i wondering i'm still little confused by 2 trophy to get and  it is (Good Company  Earn first place as a squad) tried with Solo/Coop still getting 3 squad place all the time and (I'm Five by Five, B Earn a Ribbon III of each type) Which type ribbons do they mean :(?

33S8c0595.png  

those are the ribbons you need.

https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Ribbons_(Battlefield_2042)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, related_browser1 said:

Is there a tracking somewhere

bringing up the scoreboard during a match should show your current ribbon progress on the right

Edited by EclipseDev
didn't read the other members question correctly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

I'm curious to know too, anyone knows?

Yes. I platinum’ed both PS4 and PS5 when game came out NA. When it was added to PS+ I did the EU. No problems at all. You just need to pick at least one drive, escape without anyone dying all three trophies related to hazard mode will pop. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1