Behind you bugged!

DhillsPlats

Upload a save to the cloud before you start the takedown section in the first building. That way if you trigger a checkpoint, you can fall back to an earlier save and try again.

I used smoke grenades to stun lock some enemies and with enough fidgeting around, I would get a takedown prompt on enemies.

If an enemy grenades kills one of there own, it voids the trophy so keep an ear out for where grenades are being thrown and hope it doesn't kill any enemies. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Upload a save to the cloud before you start the takedown section in the first building. That way if you trigger a checkpoint, you can fall back to an earlier save and try again.

I used smoke grenades to stun lock some enemies and with enough fidgeting around, I would get a takedown prompt on enemies.

If an enemy grenades kills one of there own, it voids the trophy so keep an ear out for where grenades are being thrown and hope it doesn't kill any enemies. 

Followed what you said and it worked. An enemy must of been killing himself when i was trapping them in the staircases. Thank you for the help

• Like 1

On 11/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

When you say trigger a checkpoint do you mean if you 'restart from last checkpoint' it doesn't work?

I've been trying for this trophy for so long and i just cant do it! tried a number of things including what you have mentioned about grenades etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, touley2 said:

When you say trigger a checkpoint do you mean if you 'restart from last checkpoint' it doesn't work?

I've been trying for this trophy for so long and i just cant do it! tried a number of things including what you have mentioned about grenades etc. 

I restarted from checkpoint around 60 times and it still popped for me so thats not a problem. 

What i would suggest is everytime you get spotted Restart from checkpoint, until you reach the hectic stage in which you will be spotted no matter what so you have to just be technical in the way you kill enemies. Smoking worked well for me but the key is patience. Follow the powerpyx playthrough on youtube if you dont know when the hectic part starts. If you melee anyone restart from checkpoint immediately. Good luck, you will get it eventually

This one is a bit frustrating but I'm pretty sure it is not bugged. The trick is to not stay in one area and zig zag thru them hoping the take down que comes up, because that makes the armored guys friendly fire the smaller guys. Instead, just run circle around the whole map and take your time. If there are three people in the same place, don't risk it and just take a full round again so they split up and don't kill each other. I've seen videos recommending going up and down the stairs to get the take down cues easily, but this will inevitably cause friendly fire among the enemies because they always cluster up

• 1 month later...

Just got this trophy on veteran.

- Be sure to have cleared the entire first floor before climbing up and squeeze through the narrow path. This includes all soldiers in the centre and both sides.

- The wistling trick only works after you've encountered the first sniper.

- Don't throw smoke directly at the enemies, a hit could void the trophy. Just throw it somewhere around yourself.

- There is a grenade thrower, be sure he doesn't hit any other enemies with it.

- Use the reload checkpoint option if you think you messed up. It doesn't void the trophy.

- Any hit which doesn't trigger the takedown animation voids the trophy: reload checkpoint.

I used this guide, worked fine. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Pita trophy.

Sometimes when you go to perform a takedown (even with the prompt on screen) she just bops the guys on the head, which is annoying lol.

Any time you fail to get a takedown restart the checkpoint - as failed attempts void the trophy.

Obv the sniper(s) will need two takedowns - one on either side of the building.

There's ten guys on the ground floor, 4 patroling to the left, then 6 more in the central area and on the right. 

There's four on the next floor.

I followed powerpyx's video after taking out the first sniper, but enemies are random so you need to adlib it somewhat after killing the first four or five.... 

Try and take care of the machine gunners if you can when they spawn as they cause a lot of hassle.

I've just got this, and despite a lot of grenades being hoyed around and the mg guys going ape and shooting wildly, enemies don't seem to suffer from friendly fire.

When it was all going belly up, I just ran around and used takedown on enemies as and when prompted as sneaking wasn't working - and that, with smoke bombs worked for me - but yeah, she oft times just bopped them on the head so I had to restart checkpoint a lot.

Pressing and holding the takedown button helped a lot to.