Billionaire trophy

Welsh_Bush

2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Arranging a team of 12 like that other group did sounds awfully tempting. I love a good grind, and don't mind spending hundreds of hours if necessary, but years is a tall order. Actually, a few years I'd be willing to do, but certainly not anything over 10.

Ya, there's no legit way to do it. You need a group or 2 ps4's and a lot of accounts or both. I think Fantasic has a group but most groups will only add people who have a lot of chips as it's only fair to the people who put all the hours in to accumulate them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Ya, there's no legit way to do it. You need a group or 2 ps4's and a lot of accounts or both. I think Fantasic has a group but most groups will only add people who have a lot of chips as it's only fair to the people who put all the hours in to accumulate them.

Good point about the chips. Maybe I'll load it up. Must stop pretending my profile will one day be 100%.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Arranging a team of 12 like that other group did sounds awfully tempting. I love a good grind, and don't mind spending hundreds of hours if necessary, but years is a tall order. Actually, a few years I'd be willing to do, but certainly not anything over 10.

I'll have this trophy on my own in under 10 months, but I wouldn't mind getting help from others. Infact I'm looking to have 500m by the start of the November season, then maybe 800m by the end of the December season. So if you have a decent amount of chips then maybe we can do it, since I have other people putting in chips too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

I'll have this trophy on my own in under 10 months, but I wouldn't mind getting help from others. Infact I'm looking to have 500m by the start of the November season, then maybe 800m by the end of the December season. So if you have a decent amount of chips then maybe we can do it, since I have other people putting in chips too.

Cool. What's considered a decent amount of chips?

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Cool. What's considered a decent amount of chips?

30-50m

However I just seen you haven't played the game, even making the first 1 million can be hard, especially if you're not into poker. That being said if you have 2 consoles, and just self-boost 1 hour a day, you can easily make 45 million in a month.

Edited by I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l

50 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

30-50m

However I just seen you haven't played the game, even making the first 1 million can be hard, especially if you're not into poker. That being said if you have 2 consoles, and just self-boost 1 hour a day, you can easily make 45 million in a month.

I'm very much into poker. :) We'll see if I get going or not. Thanks.

4 hours ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

30-50m

i got 2 playstations but how do i boost it ?

by going head to head in private ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

PEASE STOP messaging me about boosting.   I am getting 2-3 random msgs a week now.  I have very little chips and can no longer help with boosting for this trophy.  The old boosting crew has disbanded and gone their separate ways.  It's one of the hardest trophies to boost.  Good luck and perseverance to you all. ☺️??
Thanks to the 'friend' who helped me/others with this!!  I will always be grateful for that. Thank you.
Have a nice day troops!

☺️

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

4 hours ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

PEASE STOP messaging me about boosting.   I am getting 2-3 random msgs a week now.  I have very little chips and can no longer help with boosting for this trophy. 

For the latest Billionaire Trophy drama, check out the messages in the boosting thread at the bottom. The person accused of stealing the chips messaged me as well (probably did all the billionaires). And this is why you can't trust the majority of people. Fortunately for me, I've gotten lucky with my interactions with people. With a few 'safeguards' in place at least I can keep the riff raff at bay.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 10:07 AM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

For the latest Billionaire Trophy drama, check out the messages in the boosting thread at the bottom. The person accused of stealing the chips messaged me as well (probably did all the billionaires). And this is why you can't trust the majority of people. Fortunately for me, I've gotten lucky with my interactions with people. With a few 'safeguards' in place at least I can keep the riff raff at bay.

Most of these people dont even care about the 100% or even have half the trophies for PP.  Just want to be in the impossible trophy club.  Sorry folks.. Some people, who will go unnamed, put ALOT of time and effort into those trophies you think you're entitled to.  Not everyone gets a trophy for doing sh*t all.  Welcome to the real world.
Thanks, I will check out that thread
:popcorn: when I get a chance... hope all is well with you..  I feel wonderful; I must be in shock or something.   ???

On 4/26/2023 at 1:00 PM, TheGrindMaster said:

Yes, the latest achiever for 1B chips is a scammer with the profile name "TheSalemCrow". Too bad PSN doesn't have an option to ban these scums who cheat people in the name of help.

Somebody sais they lost 1B chips in a single interaction with TheSalemCrow who had barely ANY chips (?) (boosting thread area). 
Must have been a very trusting person or was getting blackmailed.. ☺️
I hope TheSalemCrow get's kicked off these forums if this whole story is true.  What sh*tty thing to do to someone.  Dang thief.  Where is Robin Hood when you need him?? 
?

*EDIT
Doubt any action could be taken anyways.  Since it is a 'buyer beware' or 'use at own risk' situation.  Karma always catches up with people like this.  Eventually down the road.  More bad you do to others, more chances bad comes back to you.  Such is life.  Anything can happen from the point of a needle to magnetic North.  It's always ok to trust others.. however.. always do your due diligence when coming across those who are nice to you while looking to gain something from you.  See you.  ?

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
Reason for edit... (does it even matter??)
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/09/2022 at 5:46 AM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Create as many accounts as you can and play H2H against yourself to earn platinum every month to get the 1.5 million bonus.

Just recently playing this game so a bit late. But how do you play ranked matches against your other accounts?

You can only play casual vs yourself right? 

27 minutes ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

Just recently playing this game so a bit late. But how do you play ranked matches against your other accounts?

You can only play casual vs yourself right? 

I haven't played forever, and there have been updates to this game so I don't know if anything has changed but... I joined the ranked matching against my alt. Sometimes you will pair up with another person but I used a dirty trick and would back out of that match during the loading screen and I would join up with my Alt. This usually locked the other player out for a bit.

I would have to test it out later when I get a chance to get on to see if the interface has changed at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

Thanks, that's what I figured. But you will not see who you are up against before you are in a loaded game.

But I'll give it a try today to see how it goes.

Thank you for the quick reply

You will find that you can tell when it's your Alt... the problem is when 1 person is sitting and waiting for someone to join. That's where the back-out trick comes in. Only a handful of times did I ever play another person who wasn't me... and that's because I was asleep at the wheel. I boosted with 28 accounts for about a year & a half. Also, once you are in the match just use the options button and quit the match with the Alt. Do not waste time playing the hands.

4 minutes ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

I'm trying it now and it works like a charm. You are right, you see when it's your alt account 1f601.png

I'm thinking of creating a lot of different accounts (100 or so) if I don't feel fed up eventually. 

Thank you all for the responds and good luck 1f44d.png

1 fella I know used that many accounts and only went to Gold and not Platinum to save himself time with the boosting. I could not create anymore accounts than the limit on the PS4. Sony even began to block new accounts I made. I think this was because I was making them too fast & the algorithm figured I was spamming. A great place to make email addresses is mail.com... if you are able to make multiple main "mail.com" email addresses... each account can have 10 alias email addresses.

I could not manage 100 accounts. Getting 10 to Diamond, 1 to plat and the other for the grinding of the other accounts is more than enough for me. 15.5M a month (but a long time).

Good luck to you Yosemite and keep in touch or feel free to add me to friends list. If you end up with a decent bank roll you could team up with others.

The people I am working with are looking to get a billion collectively and then give each other the billion.

On my own I'm 100M, the other guys are around about 50M each so a total of 200M.

Good luck for the grind dude and keep in touch.

Edited by Welsh_Bush

"update*

- I have 11 accounts now (going for more) 

- 4 are diamond heads up

- 1 is gold on tournaments

- current Bankroll at the end of the month = 9 milion. 

- I will try to get some more accounts in the gold tier on tournaments (maybe I'll join tournaments with 2 accounts, to speed things up. But I think that is not allowed or something) 

A thing I did wrong is, when I transfer money between accounts I used" casual game-heads up". But I forgot about the fee you pay with every game. So the best way to do this is through "casual-ring" games, because there is no fee.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

- I will try to get some more accounts in the gold tier on tournaments (maybe I'll join tournaments with 2 accounts, to speed things up. But I think that is not allowed or something) 

A thing I did wrong is, when I transfer money between accounts I used" casual game-heads up". But I forgot about the fee you pay with every game. So the best way to do this is through "casual-ring" games, because there is no fee.

To transfer chips & avoid the Vig you must bet the max without going all-in with the Alt ... then before the flop you have to quit using the Options button and leave the table... do not exit through the XMB.

Also, playing tournaments (even with 2 accounts at the table) is a waste of time because it takes too long to play matches. Although, I heavily enjoyed winning tournaments playing with 2 accounts just for fun.

Edit: I remember using private matches to transfer chips.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR