Billionaire trophy

Welsh_Bush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update on my road to a billion. 

- chipcount after 1 season : 72mil

- time to get all 45 accounts to diamond again : approx. 20 hours (probably a bit more due to loading times).

- logging into every account to get the 5x streak bonus every day : 1 hour per day. 

- time to go : 13 months

- total hours to go :

650 hours (logging in every day) 

300 hours (head to head diamond tier only)

Things I noticed :

- If I do not log in every day on all accounts the amount of chips at the end of the season is 7mil less. So if I do the diamond tier only, I have 1 (or 2) extra months to go).

I did the math and logging in every day will take approx. 390 hours (getting approx. 90mil chips). Getting the same amount of chips with leveling up all accounts  to the head to head  diamond tier will take approx. 30 hours. So logging in every day is of no use. 

- The lootcases are pretty much useless accept maybe if you get a 7 day boost. 

- The only tier to rank up is the head to head one. Leave all others on provisional. Getting provisional to bronze tier costs just as much chips as you gain.

- I ranked my main account to gold tier on the tournaments the first time, but it takes too much time and chips, so I won't be doing that anymore.

Till next update 😁

Edited by YosemiteSam74
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I played this game a few years ago with friends, and have been interested in what it takes get the $Billion trophy for the past few months. I just want everyone to know that I come to this thread periodically just to see how ridiculous and complex the min/max methods are to get the trophy, and I love it so much 😂. I'll probably never get the billion, but I'll definitely come back and visit this tread. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, here4headshots said:

I played this game a few years ago with friends, and have been interested in what it takes get the $Billion trophy for the past few months. I just want everyone to know that I come to this thread periodically just to see how ridiculous and complex the min/max methods are to get the trophy, and I love it so much 😂. I'll probably never get the billion, but I'll definitely come back and visit this tread. 

^same here

• Haha 1

I played this game years ago and was quite happy to just get all other trophies except the billionaire one! Just sucks that mad shit even exists on a list. According to the guys math there is no way I'm spending about 1000 hours just for one trophy! Def not creating an additional forty two dummy accounts to attempt it either! Most alt accounts I've ever made in my life for trophies is 4 and I even found that a complex ballache for me 😂 oof its just a hard nope.

However, i admire your commitment regardless of how insane it is lol 🙂 enjoy your journey when you eventually get that trophy, as I know you will, you've come this far you won't give up now 🙂

• Like 1

yeah i'm currently doing the multiple accounts method and i'm already bored of it may have to leave the billionaire trophy unfortunately i can't even keep up with getting the accounts to diamond not enough time in my life i got about 60 million maybe more in about 3 months if that helps anyone the first month is definitively the worst and longest as the rank only gets halved so the other months are easier  

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, TTV_Eggman_92 said:

think it's time to give up on this trophy for me got to 100 million and just don't have the time shame as i really wanted this rare trophy haha 

Me too - it's too much of a hassle!

10 hours ago, TTV_Eggman_92 said:

think it's time to give up on this trophy for me got to 100 million and just don't have the time shame as i really wanted this rare trophy haha 

50 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Me too - it's too much of a hassle!

Is there any dedicated group chat for this game on PSN right now? That's just PSN Profiles members?

I've been chipping away casually at log ins for a few years now, played a couple hundred games whenever an XP boost event was going, have close to 10 million. All the Sessions start up and die because nobody joins them, because the thresholds the Session creators set is too high, in the hundreds of millions.

If we had enough people casually building up a billion, I'd gladly trust a dedicated, long term group to pool resources with and pass it around.

1 hour ago, Moostache7 said:

Is there any dedicated group chat for this game on PSN right now? That's just PSN Profiles members?

Not that I've heard about...

I think those with the trophy are very protective over helping others...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 11:09 PM, Moostache7 said:

I've been chipping away casually at log ins for a few years now, played a couple hundred games whenever an XP boost event was going, have close to 10 million. All the Sessions start up and die because nobody joins them, because the thresholds the Session creators set is too high, in the hundreds of millions.

If we had enough people casually building up a billion, I'd gladly trust a dedicated, long term group to pool resources with and pass it around.

think a group was done before but somone took all the money and left think it puts people off doing it again if the servers don't close i could chip away at it again from time to time but a billion is really long to do solo with the ranked diamond method 

6 hours ago, TTV_Eggman_92 said:

think a group was done before but somone took all the money and left think it puts people off doing it again if the servers don't close i could chip away at it again from time to time but a billion is really long to do solo with the ranked diamond method 

I would expect as much from non-forum users, but my name is out here now. Just so it's on the record: I would gladly trust other forum users on here.

I don't imagine we have any kind of accountability system we can use on PSN Profiles, do we? As far as reporting a user that makes off with our chips?

Not that it would prevent anyone from using alts and sending the chips to their main at another time; you could even use Steam, I'd reckon.

Guess that makes more sense now that I think about it. Unfortunate.

• 3 weeks later...

if we could get like 10 people to 100 million or more as they take a tax we could all spread it out i guess but that's a big trust to have in people i have about 100 mil now but could grind some more it's just finding the time it's really tedious haha 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 6:34 PM, TTV_Eggman_92 said:

if we could get like 10 people to 100 million or more as they take a tax we could all spread it out i guess but that's a big trust to have in people i have about 100 mil now but could grind some more it's just finding the time it's really tedious haha 

I also have about 100M. Someone else u known is on his way to that figure too.