2021 status? Is it still 100% obtainable and can it be done solo?

Hvalpen

it can stress you out as you need a good team willing to deal with a lot of the bs and the fact you need to back your save up a lot because there is a glitch that can happen where your save breaks and then you lose all your dosh and masks and all the other stuff you earned. Also some of the dlc is not able to be gotten as in the Scarface dlc is not able to be gotten now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lonemankane said:

it can stress you out as you need a good team willing to deal with a lot of the bs and the fact you need to back your save up a lot because there is a glitch that can happen where your save breaks and then you lose all your dosh and masks and all the other stuff you earned. Also some of the dlc is not able to be gotten as in the Scarface dlc is not able to be gotten now

I'm on the fence as well. I picked it up last week but it did have all the dlcs including the scarface heist. Did they just take it off the store or something?

They removed the Scarface character pack, not the heist. All you're missing is an average perk deck, there're no trophies related to characters or their perk decks.

As far as I know every trophy should be obtainable now. I never went for the platinum because you need a full coordinated team for Death Wish and I only speak Spanish so no chance here.

Don't be intimidated tho, there're a lot of flexible builds that will make DW manageable, and glitches aside it's a very fun game. I'd say if you want the 100% get a reliable team that are willing to get you to a decent level and just enjoy the road there.

• Like 2

All the trophies should still be possible. Playing with 1-2 other good players is needed to get through Death Wish without too much frustration. The bots can now be customised with guns and skills and are alot better for loud missions than they were a few years back. I think some DW missions would still be a pain without real people though. Randoms are very hit and miss so expect to fail a lot of you use them, even on Overkill difficulty.

If you are going for 100% also note that getting to Infamy 25 is super grindy (hundreds of hours). After getting every other trophy apart from the infamy ones I was only Infamy 3... Knowing someone with a high crime spree can shorten this.

Finally a few of the trophies require 3 other people such as Sounds of Animals Fighting and Pass the Ammo. They aren't difficult but will need a gaming session setup to earn them as they won't come naturally.

• 3 weeks later...

You can 100% the game, and I believe every base game trophy INCLUDING "Tabula Rasa" can be done solo. Teammate AI are massive bullet sponges and deal reliable dps, but cannot interact with objectives and don't have any skills. Getting a well organized 4 man team is ideal as it speeds up the levelling process and simply makes the game easier. As a PAYDAY veteran who has been playing ever since The Heist was released on Steam, I can tell you to try the game, and if you get into it keep at it. I just recently got back into the PS4 version and being an avarage quality port, you will have to deal with clunky movement mechanics which were designed for mouse and keyboard, framerate issues, and client to server side issues

EDIT: There is one trophy you actually require 3 other people to complete a mission while wearing different masks from the same set, but I believe you can stick them onto your AI companions and it SHOULD work, but I have not tested it

Edited by bobbygo20

• 7 months later...

All the trophies in payday2 crime wave edition include the dlc are possible solo offline xD  except 1 trophy( sounds of animal fighting ) you will need to be  doing it online with 4 players 

Edited by DEYBAJ

1 hour ago, DEYBAJ said:

All the trophies in payday2 crime wave edition include the dlc are possible solo offline xD  except 1 trophy( sounds of animal fighting ) you will need to be  doing it online with 4 players 

1.8M Speedrun is possible solo but not worth the hassle, same with It Takes a Pig to Kill a Pig, Hey Mr. DJ and Christmas Party. Also the other speedrun trophies are much easier even with one additional player.

Pretty sure Back to Prison can't be solo'd.

Pass the Ammo requires full crew with ammo bags aced.

21 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

1.8M Speedrun is possible solo but not worth the hassle, same with It Takes a Pig to Kill a Pig, Hey Mr. DJ and Christmas Party. Also the other speedrun trophies are much easier even with one additional player.

Pretty sure Back to Prison can't be solo'd.

Pass the Ammo requires full crew with ammo bags aced.

Sure it going to be so hard and challenging if going to solo everything but its possible though you can have a look into YouTube videos and see how players are doing it solo ? 

Edited by DEYBAJ

1 hour ago, DEYBAJ said:

Sure it going to be so hard and challenging if going to solo everything but its possible though you can have a look into YouTube videos and see how players are doing it solo 1f609.png 

with PS3, PS4, Steam done, 360 and X1 underway and a few thousand hours overall in the game, don’t really need to.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 2