How many characters do y'all have built?

Phlegeth

I finally have my main team at a good place.  And I have a backup DPS and healer.  Altogether I have six characters built and ready to go.

Ningguang, Beidou, Hi Tao, and Qiqi/Kokomi.  And Xiangling.  Gotta love Crimson Witch being BIS for almost all fire types.

How about y'all?  How many do you ready to go?  And I don't mean like crazy numbers.  Just like decent levels, talents, artifacts, and weapons.

I have 17 characters who are at least level 70/80, at least level 6 talents, and have 5 star artifact sets

Hu Tao, Thoma, Beidou, Tartaglia, Kazuha, Eula, Ayaka, Raiden, Mona, Bennett, Fischl, Qiqi, Sucrose, Diona, Xingqiu, Yanfei, and Xiangling

Edited by Dead Weight
  • Like 2

For the overworld content, a little over 15 or so. Most are level 80 with level 8 or 9 talents with a few at level 90. Artifacts are 5 stars between 16 or 20. I try to focus more on substats rather than set piece bonuses for artifacts. Some of my favorite comps to run are the double anemo and geo team (Xiao, Jean, Zhongli, and Ningguang/Albedo), Eula + Raiden Shogun superconduct, and Ayaka + Mona freeze team. 

Edited by Whitelightnin683

Been playing since the start of the Ayaka banner and have 13 characters built so far - all are between level 80-90, talents 6 or above (main DPS and essential support skills are at 8), weapons between level 80-90, and 5 star artifact sets between 16-20.

Tartaglia, Bennett, Xiangling, Sucrose, Hu Tao, Keqing, Yoimiya, Sayu, Diona, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Kaeya and Beidou.  I'm also in the process of building Ningguang, just need to get artifacts and level her talents.

Well what do you mean with "built"? Honestly, leveling the chars up to level 90 is easy I have most on Level 70, 4 on Level 90.

Hard part for me is getting decent weapons and even more frustrating is getting Artifacts.

I just for the life of me cant get any good 5 star artifacts to drop. Its so fucking annoying. i wonder if I could finish abyss with almost only purple artifacts?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 1:20 PM, NanaCheese94 said:

Well what do you mean with "built"? Honestly, leveling the chars up to level 90 is easy I have most on Level 70, 4 on Level 90.

Hard part for me is getting decent weapons and even more frustrating is getting Artifacts.

I just for the life of me cant get any good 5 star artifacts to drop. Its so fucking annoying. i wonder if I could finish abyss with almost only purple artifacts?

Hmm... I stopped on Abyss when it wanted 2 teams at Floor 5 because most of my character investment is on core team of 4 with maybe 2 extra characters by now that I can swap in without being too detrimental. The issue for me is the World Rank keeps going up, so I gotta keep up with that so I haven't built up a 2nd team so I haven't gone back to Spiral Abyss.

I haven't paid much attention to the artifacts. The biggest issue for me on artifacts is even if I have a few 5-Star, I don't have enough upgrade material to make them level 20. The Mora needed, I can get from Battle Pass system, but the artifacts I collect out of a week of finding chests all get used up to upgrade maybe one 5-Star artifact level 12 or so. I haven't played much of domains that mainly reward artifacts since I have focused on things I need to upgrade characters or weapons or even talents up to this point. I suppose I have left artifact upgrading to last.

Edited by cusman

On 1.1.2022 at 6:37 PM, cusman said:

Hmm... I stopped on Abyss when it wanted 2 teams at Floor 5 because most of my character investment is on core team of 4 with maybe 2 extra characters by now that I can swap in without being too detrimental. The issue for me is the World Rank keeps going up, so I gotta keep up with that so I haven't built up a 2nd team so I haven't gone back to Spiral Abyss.

I haven't paid much attention to the artifacts. The biggest issue for me on artifacts is even if I have a few 5-Star, I don't have enough upgrade material to make them level 20. The Mora needed, I can get from Battle Pass system, but the artifacts I collect out of a week of finding chests all get used up to upgrade maybe one 5-Star artifact level 12 or so. I haven't played much of domains that mainly reward artifacts since I have focused on things I need to upgrade characters or weapons or even talents up to this point. I suppose I have left artifact upgrading to last.

In the meantime I have learned that when you play a domain on the hardest level you will get a 5 Star Artifact guaranteed, 2 if you use condensed Resin. That information changed a lot for me. Just make sure to do it in coop mode

my advice to you is to stay on a world level that you are comfortable with and not go over that level. For me thats between Level 5-6. I get nice level up material drops from enemies and Bosses but it's not frustrating that way.