Prowler not tracking?

(Prowler Detect 100 Survivors with Killer Instinct in public matches)

Anyone else have the same issue with the trophy not tracking?

Tried with Legion and Ghost Face but tracker still says 0. Thought this would be an quick and easy trophy with Legion since you get several killer instincts per power usage.

Edit: Not tracking with Twins either. Another busted trophy on launch, color me surprised.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Strange. I just got my first match as The Artist, got my Adept Artist first try, and I got 2/100 Killer Instincts towards Prowler. I guess it only works right now as playing her.

I suggest to report it in the game forums anyway.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

Killer Instinct (for this trophy) is unique to the Artist and will only work when you play as her. It's when the crows finish their flight path and keep circling around the survivors.

Edited by vvinushan
Killer Instinct IS unique to the Artist for this trophy

12 minutes ago, vvinushan said:

Killer Instinct is unique to the artist and so it will only work when you play as her. It's when the crows finish their flight path and keep circling around the survivors (I think, still getting used to it).

Killer instinct is not unique to the artist. Several killers have it. The crows circling the survivors is not killer instinct. The orange diamond shapes you get are killer instincts, like when you hit the first survivor with Legions power you can see all other survivor via KI.

56 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Strange. I just got my first match as The Artist, got my Adept Artist first try, and I got 2/100 Killer Instincts towards Prowler. I guess it only works right now as playing her.

I suggest to report it in the game forums anyway.

Yeah maybe. Just sucks you got to do it with the artist. Would be alot faster with Legion or Twins.

23 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

Yeah it works with the artist but I don't understand how it works, sometimes Killer instinct triggers, sometimes it does not and just send crows all over them,I don't get it.

You get killer instinct is when survivor are close to your set crows i believe. You get that oragne dimond shapes around the survivor. You don't get it if the crows hit them.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, vvinushan said:

Killer Instinct is unique to the artist and so it will only work when you play as her. It's when the crows finish their flight path and keep circling around the survivors (I think, still getting used to it).

Literally false information

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

(Prowler Detect 100 Survivors with Killer Instinct in public matches)

Anyone else have the same issue with the trophy not tracking?

Tried with Legion and Ghost Face but tracker still says 0. Thought this would be an quick and easy trophy with Legion since you get several killer instincts per power usage.

Edit: Not tracking with Twins either. Another busted trophy on launch, color me surprised.

I'm on Steam but yeah, definitely bugged. Only tried with Legion but I'd assume it's only working right now with The Artist (since Maxie got progress with her).

Even if it did work with Killers like Demogorgon or Nemesis it wouldn't matter as it'd take substantially longer than Legion/Spirit/Artist

Spirit (2 Add-Ons add Killer Instinct)
Legion (Feral Frenzy)
Ghost Face (People who revealed you)
Demogorgon (People near Portals)
Pyramid Head (People walking over Trails of Torment)
Twins (Victor's Screech)
Nemesis (Vaccines)
Pinhead (People solving Lament Configuration)
Artist (People near Idle Birds)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

Yeah it works with the artist but I don't understand how it works, sometimes Killer instinct triggers, sometimes it does not and just send crows all over them,I don't get it.

Whenever you launch the crows and they fly near survivors beyond the short range that they damage, Killer Instinct is triggered.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Killer instinct is not unique to the artist. Several killers have it. The crows circling the survivors is not killer instinct. The orange diamond shapes you get are killer instincts, like when you hit the first survivor with Legions power you can see all other survivor via KI.

I think seeing as this trophy was released with the same list as the Artist killer, that it might have been intended to only unlock with her Killer Instinct. I can't be sure but maybe they didn't word it properly.

14 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Literally false information

I didn't come here to deliberately mislead anyone. The DLC only released yesterday so no one knows everything for sure and I'm just joining in and and trying to help OP figure out how to unlock the trophy. As of right now it is the only way to unlock the trophy and possibly intended to be that way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vvinushan said:

I think seeing as this trophy was released with the same list as the Artist killer, that it might have been intended to only unlock with her Killer Instinct. I can't be sure but maybe they didn't word it properly.

I doubt that they intended for you to unlock the trophy with her only. Each killer DLC has an adept trophy, a killer power trophy and a trophy you can get with any killer. 

It’s been like that since DLC pack 6. But you never know, they might have changed it. But i’m betting it is just glitchy. Like the Pinheads universal trophy to down oblivious survivors. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I doubt that they intended for you to unlock the trophy with her only. Each killer DLC has an adept trophy, a killer power trophy and a trophy you can get with any killer. 

It’s been like that since DLC pack 6. But you never know, they might have changed it. But i’m betting it is just glitchy. Like the Pinheads universal trophy to down oblivious survivors. 

I remember killers sometimes had 2 trophies attached to them. I'm betting that it was intentional. I will die on this hill! ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

Do it with Legion with his power.

Doesn't track with Legion.

I remember killers sometimes had 2 trophies attached to them. I'm betting that it was intentional. I will die on this hill! 1f604.png

Yeah they did and there is a chance they have reverted back to that. We'll know sometime in the future though. You can tell me i told you so =)

• Like 2

I remember killers sometimes had 2 trophies attached to them. I'm betting that it was intentional. I will die on this hill! 1f604.png

Wouldn't make any sense for it to be locked to the Artist.

I'm willing to die on the hill opposite yours. I guess a week or two from now we'll know the truth.

4 hours ago, vvinushan said:

I didn't come here to deliberately mislead anyone. The DLC only released yesterday so no one knows everything for sure and I'm just joining in and and trying to help OP figure out how to unlock the trophy. As of right now it is the only way to unlock the trophy and possibly intended to be that way.

I know the trophy is only progressing with The Artist, but Killer Instinct is not unique to her.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I know the trophy is only progressing with The Artist, but Killer Instinct is not unique to her.

This is why people are paying BHVR attention about the issue here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297341/prowler-achievement-trophy-only-tracking-when-playing-the-artist

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

I don't understand. Use the artists to send the crows when I see the survivors  with the bird don't progress the trophy. There is something do bad?

Got to shoot the crows very close to the survivors but also need to miss them to trigger the killer instinct. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

I don't understand. Use the artists to send the crows when I see the survivors  with the bird don't progress the trophy. There is something do bad?

Yeah you have to be really close. I got lucky and got like 40 on an afk Adam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...