Tutorial trophies tips?

DecSim01

It's tough, one in particular was a super pain for me but just keep trying. Walking away for a bit like MrDeath91 said does helps. The main thing I did was just practice each section in stages over and over then try to chain them together. It comes down to timing, just may need to hold that one millisecond longer. 

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat has kinda unique timing in that you have to "dial in" kombos before the moves start. If you're having trouble with the timing, the game has demos for each lesson. During those demos a controller's displayed in the corner of the screen showing you the input timing. Watch/listen for visual and audio cues you can use to time your inputs. The Raiden side-switching tutorial was the hardest for me - dense string of cancels, specials, and enhancements with some pretty unforgiving timing. Good luck!

• Like 1

Some people find it easy some find it hard. I think it was fun to do those advanced tutorials. Only tip i can say is practice, practice and practice those timings. Make the combo perfect by polising the start of the combo so you can focus the other end of the combo. Its all about the timings that you have to memorize. GL ?

• Like 1

The most difficult for me was the strategy tutorial where you use Baraka, you had to block the first and second hit standing then instant block low into Up+Triangle I think it was. I'm sure you'll be able to do it, some of them are a little finnicky, I found the Raiden switch one to be fairly simple but I have played KOF13 which is MUCH worse when it comes to combo challenges. Best of luck to you! 

• Like 2

Take a break. There were a few that I struggled with big time. I genuinely was questioning if these were even possible. Took a few days off, came back, and managed the rest of them in maybe a half hour. It was crazy how easy they felt when I had a clear head.

Also, don't be ashamed to remap buttons to something a lot easier.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...