PS5 Autopop doesn't work correctly anymore, and some trophies are glitched. Any work around let me know please.

Update: still not solved. Contacting Ubisoft and Sony did nothing. 

If there's a way to get the rest of the trophies to pop automatically that'd be the best situation so I don't have to get them all again. I had 31/49 pop automatically. Some trophies automatically started at 1/10 for progress which is actually glitching the trophies out. 

Planting the bomb ten times trophy is glitched. Have done it twice in ranked and nothing. It's stuck at 1/10 (the first one was auto given to me as stated above). Can only obtain in quick match even though it says both. The reason this sucks is BECAUSE you need 5 flawless victories in rank which will take forever as it is. So now I have to play twice as long since I have to do quick match for the other trophies which is part luck based

Basically stay away from this game if you want the plat and you're autopopping. This game might be the death of my 100%

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

I can’t believe we actually have to play games now a days to get the trophies it’s unacceptable. But seriously I’m sure there’s plenty of non toxic people on siege who if you ask nice enough would help you win 5 in a row by.

I highly doubt this will destroy your 100%

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, SzzPS said:

I can’t believe we actually have to play games now a days to get the trophies it’s unacceptable.

He did. He got the 100% on the PS4 version and it is advertised and proven that there is autopop for the trophies on PS5, and I understand his frustration in the fact that it isn't working properly. This happened to me with a couple of the trophies and now the counters aren't even going up anymore.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SzzPS said:

I can’t believe we actually have to play games now a days to get the trophies it’s unacceptable. But seriously I’m sure there’s plenty of non toxic people on siege who if you ask nice enough would help you win 5 in a row by.

Mature. The point of autopopping is because you put the time and effort into getting the plat already. This comes down literally to the developers fucking up the autopop and not fixing it. If the game told me "it will only pop 31/49 trophies" I would have declined and moved on. 

I don't enjoy siege anymore however I'm a completionist and this game with some of the trophies will take a long time which I don't really want to put the effort/time into again. The devs/Sony should just fix the autopop mechanic or remove it entirely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

The devs/Sony should just fix the autopop mechanic or remove it entirely.

I'm 99% that it wouldn't be a viable option to remove the autopop since it is an online game, and you wouldn't be able to unlock trophies like reach level 50 because the stats are saved server-side and you can't fulfill that requirement multiple times.

4 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Mature. The point of autopopping is because you put the time and effort into getting the plat already. This comes down literally to the developers fucking up the autopop and not fixing it. If the game told me "it will only pop 31/49 trophies" I would have declined and moved on. 

I don't enjoy siege anymore however I'm a completionist and this game with some of the trophies will take a long time which I don't really want to put the effort/time into again. The devs/Sony should just fix the autopop mechanic or remove it entirely.

There is information online about the auto pop being broken, but yeah it sucks however just because you put the time in to a game once doesn’t mean you’re or should be entitled to an auto pop either. In this case if the counters are stuck that sucks and far stretch but maybe contact Ubisoft and ask to reset you if they can like the crew? If not then it’s a shame but I guess you’re stuck.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SzzPS said:

There is information online about the auto pop being broken, but yeah it sucks however just because you put the time in to a game once doesn’t mean you’re or should be entitled to an auto pop either. In this case if the counters are stuck that sucks and far stretch but maybe contact Ubisoft and ask to reset you if they can like the crew? If not then it’s a shame but I guess you’re stuck.

Agreed that it doesn't mean you're entitled if you did it once. I don't expect every game I've played to give me a ps5 plat, however if a game adds autopop then yes you are entitled to it because that's literally what it's meant to do. The problem here is I did it because it's suppose to work. I wouldn't be complaining if there was no autopop. 

Also in regards to it being broken, the article I read never mentioned it. It's not wrong for me to assume a feature is suppose to work, and because there's been reports of it being broken shouldn't be used to defend the devs/Sony. 

Also I'm surprised the forum for this game is so active. Hopefully someone can reply with an actual fix. 

10 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Also I'm surprised the forum for this game is so active. Hopefully someone can reply with an actual fix. 

I did give you an actual possible fix which was to contact ubisoft although it may be difficult and take a few tries to reset your progress like they did on “The Crew”, game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SzzPS said:

I did give you an actual possible fix which was to contact ubisoft although it may be difficult and take a few tries to reset your progress like they did on “The Crew”, game.

Sorry my bad. I appreciate your suggestion and will definitely ask them, but I meant a work around fix that players discovered. Going to send them an email later today. 

2 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Sorry my bad. I appreciate your suggestion and will definitely ask them, but I meant a work around fix that players discovered. Going to send them an email later today. 

Hey, so I might have a solution for you MAYBE.

The 5 wins trophy used to be a trophy tied to situations before they changed the list. I know if you have a disc PS4 version you can play unpatched and do situations and unlock the respective trophies which turn into the 5 wins etc when playing patched ? perhaps this is the solution for you too.

Edited by SzzPS

1 hour ago, SzzPS said:

Hey, so I might have a solution for you MAYBE.

The 5 wins trophy used to be a trophy tied to situations before they changed the list. I know if you have a disc PS4 version you can play unpatched and do situations and unlock the respective trophies which turn into the 5 wins etc when playing patched 1f642.png perhaps this is the solution for you too.

I got the plat on my ps4 over 4 years ago which I assume was the situations you were talking about. So unfortunately that wouldn't work since I already have done it and I wouldn't be able to autopop on ps5

Disregarding the usual wave of sarcastic comments, how did you attempt to auto-pop the game OP?

The only way that I know works for certain is if you upload your PS4 save specifically from a PS4, and download it to PS5. Is that what you did?

Otherwise, it wouldn't be too unlike Ubisoft to break this feature when the new season dropped a few days ago.

3 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Disregarding the usual wave of sarcastic comments, how did you attempt to auto-pop the game OP?

The only way that I know works for certain is if you upload your PS4 save specifically from a PS4, and download it to PS5. Is that what you did?

Otherwise, it wouldn't be too unlike Ubisoft to break this feature when the new season dropped a few days ago.

Yeah that's the way I did it as well. I made sure to look up how to do it properly, but didn't look hard enough to see there's a problem lol. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, SzzPS said:

Update. Asked multiple people who are good and so far everyone is nice. However not a single flawless victory yet and I've put probably 30 hours into this game now. So going at this rate... Well gonna be 150+ hours 

(copy/pasted my reply from a diff thread about this)

I had this happen to me with 3 trophies and I think this game is actually unobtainable for me. All the trophies progress trackers are frozen, and I've gone back and forth between Sony and Ubisoft support trying to fix this for 3+ weeks and they just keep referring me back to one another and are  unhelpful. Sony is actually decent during the support chat and tries to give a real solution, but Ubisoft just tells me to see if I've fulfilled the requirements and links me a PlayStation article on how to unlock trophies and what they are. For example, I contacted Sony support and they listened to what I had to say and gave me some more potential fixes (which didn't work) and that I should contact Ubisoft since they are the experts on the game. Then I contact Ubisoft, and they say to contact Sony with a copy and pasted response every time as they can't force unlock trophies (even if I don't even ask them if they can force-unlock). I've also asked if they can reset my stats on the trophies as was suggested in one thread but they said they can't do that. Another thing to add is that the trophy trackers are not stuck at 0/10 as most people have mentioned, they are at 30%, 40%, and 90%.

Has anyone gotten a solution or fixed this after having this happen to them? I've tried everything from rebuilding the database, deleting my user from the PS5, and I've uploaded the PS4 save data multiple different ways an uncountable number of times. I've also tried to fulfill the requirements naturally on the PS5 version but as I stated above the progress trackers are frozen and won't go up no matter what.

12 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Update. Asked multiple people who are good and so far everyone is nice. However not a single flawless victory yet and I've put probably 30 hours into this game now. So going at this rate... Well gonna be 150+ hours 

Hey so I saw you got the other trophies too! How did you manage that? You’re on the final stretch now it’s a case of just putting up with until you find the team that clicks now unfortunately and you’ll be done in no time. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 9:22 AM, SzzPS said:

Hey so I saw you got the other trophies too! How did you manage that? You’re on the final stretch now it’s a case of just putting up with until you find the team that clicks now unfortunately and you’ll be done in no time. 

It was actually because of 3 kids who I ended up playing with in a random game. They asked me if I wanted to join them - which normally I don't because kids can be a lot - however they said they would help me with my trophies and they really went all out. 

They literally let the enemy team arm the bomb then bum rushed them so I could defuse etc. So much thanks to them. However on the flip side rainbow six siege has some of the most toxic players I've met. I actually recorded a 14 year old and sent it to Ubisoft because it was so bad. Not sure if I'm even allowed to type it out here. Lots of team killers etc. However there are lots of nice players too who respond to my messages and say they'll try to help. 

Currently at 2/5 flawless now thanks to them as well. Would be 3/5 but ran into two super toxic players who team killed us last round for no reason, then started shit talking. So the community is a hit and miss. Met some of the most toxic people in this short time playing the game, but also helpful people.