New challenge mode is broken

proud2bNs

The tracker in the top right corner always shows 0/7 and doesn't save any progress, no matter which challenge set I choose from the main menu. There isn't even any set with 7 challenges total. I watched a video from the PC version and that also shows the requirements of the individual challenges on top of the screen, but the PS4 version doesn't.

Any idea how to fix that or is a patch necessary?

Well, seems still to be fucked.

I played the full game from scratch today, on PS5. (Didn’t cloud sync my save over from PS4, where I played if before, so a brand new save.)

Restart to checkpoint doesn’t work. If I highlight the “restart to checkpoint” option, it tells me the correct ‘time since last checkpoint’ for where the checkpoint should be… but clicking it restarts the full chapter, not the checkpoint.

The game won’t save a ‘complete’ file.

I played from start to finish in one sitting, but after letting the credits run, and returning to the menu, the “challenge mode” and “developer commentary modes” still can’t be launched - I get the message “available after completion”…

… and if I hit “continue” in the main menu, it loads me back to the beginning of the last chapter.