Trophy List for PS5 version not appearing

gieras

I have a problem that I can not see any trophy list of PS5 version of Kona in my console trophy menu. Despite I've unlocked already 2 first trophies for this version. I see there is no PS5 list also in this website, so I assume there is a problem on the developers or Sony side. Does anybody knows when this problem is going to be fixed? 

5 minutes ago, gieras said:

I have a problem that I can not see any trophy list of PS5 version of Kona in my console trophy menu. Despite I've unlocked already 2 first trophies for this version. I see there is no PS5 list also in this website, so I assume there is a problem on the developers or Sony side. Does anybody knows when this problem is going to be fixed? 

It’ll be fixed on the site when the developers upload the PS5 trophy data to Sony to put on PSN. 

For your local console, go offline to see the trophies you’ve already earned. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

There's a PS5 version? I haven't long picked the PS4 version up, any chance it's crossbuy?

There was a person who used to be frequent on the forums who seemed to be able to get this sort of thing fixed somehow but their name escapes me right now 1f914.png

I was able to upgrade for free. Haven't played it yet.

I went on the developers discord and they are aware of the issue with the trophies and have someone looking into it.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

There's a PS5 version? I haven't long picked the PS4 version up, any chance it's crossbuy?

There was a person who used to be frequent on the forums who seemed to be able to get this sort of thing fixed somehow but their name escapes me right now 1f914.png

Yes, it’s a dual-entitlement purchase. You bought the PS4 version prior, you can pick up the PS5 version for free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

It’ll be fixed on the site when the developers upload the PS5 trophy data to Sony to put on PSN. 

For your local console, go offline to see the trophies you’ve already earned. 

Thx, I've checked being offline and indeed list and acquired trophies were visible.

On 12/14/2021 at 6:59 AM, gieras said:

PS5 version trophy list is now up.

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Rammstone said:

Does it have save transfer from PS4 for auto popping?

On 12/19/2021 at 6:31 AM, MetalFearbringer said:

Same question, 

Does it have save transfer from PS4 for auto popping?

I am thinking no.  As fastest achievers on ps5 are still over 3 hours