How hard is "Hard"?

Not that hard really, with the right gear and abilities it's quite easy. Whilst you can go for whatever i'd recommend using a Longsword and Chakrams and go for a Might/Sorcery build and it'll give you a decent mix of physical attacks and magical attacks/buffs. It's what i used and i very rarely died (Sorcery gave me a juicy shield around myself). Never be afraid to use your Reckoning mode either it makes almost every fight a cakewalk but if you're close to a boss fight then i'd probably save it unless you absolutely have to use it to save yourself.

I'll also point out that whilst i never crafted anything for myself and brought everything i needed from vendors crafting can make you exceptionally overpowered.

• Like 1

It's not hard at all. In the beginning, you kinda need to pay attention, but that's pretty much it. It feels like the enemies are a bit of bullet sponges but with some practice you're pretty much unkillable even without going for crit builds and whatnot. Also, when you get the materials/skills to craft better gear, go for critical chance. You can easily get 80%+ and it makes the game a cakewalk. 

• Like 1

Very easy honestly. As long as you have a decent build, craft some decent armor to make up for your weaknesses and learn how to dodge, parry etc. It’s not so bad. 

Hard mode basically just makes battles take a bit longer and you’re weaker. Make sure you always have potions. It’s a lot more fun that most games hard difficulties

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not hard it's just enemies hit hard and the combat is made in such a way that favors the enemy over you. But there's a very simple item duping "glitch" where you can stock up on health potions and never really have to worry. 

Go to any shop, and sell 1 Health Potion, then go back to the "Buy" tab and scroll down to "Buy Back". Then you can just rebuy the potion you sold as many times as you want for the same price you sold it for. As long as you don't exit out of the shop menu, you can keep buying them (though note every 10 increases your carry limit by 1). This works for any item, such as Repair Kits and Prismir Lock Picks as well.