Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

• 2 weeks later...

Grats on the plat wdjat (i love saying that rhyme). Foul Play seems like an out of left field type of game for you, what was the reason for playing it?

Thanks dood and Oh didn't know this would seem out of place for me xD Well the game was really cheap when I bought and it looked pretty interesting so I went for it dood.

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

What will you plat next dood? Disgaea 5 dood?

Not sure what'll be next, I'm actually going to start Disgaea 5 another time and plat it for a milestone since I'm focusing on other stuff for some events on here.........Plus my copy still hasn't arrived dood T_T

Haven't been in here for a while, congrats on your latest plat dood!  :yay:

GL on whatever's next.

Thanks dood!

Thanks dood and Oh didn't know this would seem out of place for me xD Well the game was really cheap when I bought and it looked pretty interesting so I went for it dood.

Well for starters, it's not UR so it's already unlike you :P but nah, it does look pretty cool. Flew completely under the radar for me. Good luck with your next plat man, only 85...more...till 200.... :| ... :) ... :|

What is this J-Stars you speak of!? Is it mtn dew flavored and comes with a free bag of Doritos and 360 no scopes? I totally don't have this game in my profile and close to completion.  :awesome:

I got an MLG sponsorship for that plat I'll have you know.  B)

Edited by Boooda

Well for starters, it's not UR so it's already unlike you :P but nah, it does look pretty cool. Flew completely under the radar for me. Good luck with your next plat man, only 85...more...till 200.... :| ... :) ... :|

xD I have to throw in a non UR here and there if I ever hope to get to that elite 200th in a timely manner dood :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm participating in the Platinum Rain event so probably won't be getting a plat in a while but I'll still post here when I have a game ready to plat, which I did today with Marvel vs Capcom 3. Let the plat withdrawals begin doods :|

Did you leave an easy trophy for last dood? Congrats on the...91%? xD

• Like 1

I'm participating in the Platinum Rain event so probably won't be getting a plat in a while but I'll still post here when I have a game ready to plat, which I did today with Marvel vs Capcom 3. Let the plat withdrawals begin doods :|

I know the feel... Haven't earned a plat in a month. :| Atleast Jan 1 is going to be a.... fun day :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty productive weekend with UR plats, decided to pop the Marvel vs Capcom 3 plat for my 6,000th trophy milestone and added the Mamorukun Curse plat to my collection as well. Back at 0 plats ready for the Plat Rain event though so back to work on that while mixing in some plat race games as well doods

Congrats on your platinums dood. 

• Like 1

After a bit of a relapse last weekend I've put the focus back on Plat Rain games and have Dust: An Elysian Tail ready to plat doods

Awesome dood :).

Those damn milestones really mess stuff up. I know my latest had me debating for either Plat Rain completion or Star Ocean 4 as 10,000. I couldn't do both :(

• Like 1