Would you guys love legendary editions of the this trilogy too?

DaveMcDamage

Hi all,

Not sure if a legend edition is needed as most of the Inquisition game was built with the PS4 in mind etc etc, but the first two would be a welcome treat, especially after the success of the ME legend editions. 

Makes you realise how friggin amazing BioWare used to be. Even Dragon Age 2 was awesome, albeit with the exception of repeated locations that hadn't been seen in a game since 2006, and the fact they broke some classes. I also really enjoyed Inquisition on my old profile too. Just redownloaded it as there doesn't seem to be anything I want in the sales, but after checking the trophy guide I didn't remember the game looking like such a pain in the arse to get trophies done. 

I do remember hating a new playthrough for that trophy where you have to get to Skyfold under level 5. That sucked big time, as I despise pointless trophies like that. And I also don't remember it being overly difficult for it to warrant and 8/10 difficulty and I did nightmare on a first playthrough. I do remember that when spec'd right, Blackwall was basically Garrus from ME3 and he could take down dragons as you sat there and appreciated such awesome team ai destruction.

Bit on the fence restarting it for this profile. Are you guys still loving the inquisition game and would you also love a legend edition for this franchise?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 15/12/2021 at 9:04 AM, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi all,

Not sure if a legend edition is needed as most of the Inquisition game was built with the PS4 in mind etc etc, but the first two would be a welcome treat, especially after the success of the ME legend editions. 

Makes you realise how friggin amazing BioWare used to be. Even Dragon Age 2 was awesome, albeit with the exception of repeated locations that hadn't been seen in a game since 2006, and the fact they broke some classes. I also really enjoyed Inquisition on my old profile too. Just redownloaded it as there doesn't seem to be anything I want in the sales, but after checking the trophy guide I didn't remember the game looking like such a pain in the arse to get trophies done. 

I do remember hating a new playthrough for that trophy where you have to get to Skyfold under level 5. That sucked big time, as I despise pointless trophies like that. And I also don't remember it being overly difficult for it to warrant and 8/10 difficulty and I did nightmare on a first playthrough. I do remember that when spec'd right, Blackwall was basically Garrus from ME3 and he could take down dragons as you sat there and appreciated such awesome team ai destruction.

Bit on the fence restarting it for this profile. Are you guys still loving the inquisition game and would you also love a legend edition for this franchise?

Personally I'd love an Origins Legendary. I played it so much on the 360 and then when I transferred to PS I just knew I had to play it again.

I'd love to go back and get the 100% on the PS3 and I plan to, its just that, well, it runs horribly.

I've always adored the way the prologue was set out as well, depending on your race or class, you got a different prologue. I've always hoped they would do something like this with a new mass effect title, I think it would work well. I'd prefer to play as a Salarian or a Turian instead of playing another Human in another game.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I would love a legendary edition of this trilogy! They could even keep the gameplay for each game the same as it was just give it HD coat of paint and better load times. Mass Effect is great but his series is one of my all time favorites and it needs to be accessible on the newer console generations.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, would love to play the older ones on the PS5 with 60 fps minimum and more QOL improvements such as waiting/sleeping to pass time, better inventory categorising etc. 

I'm shocked at how well Inquisition has aged and it's even better the second time round imo. Might even check out the multiplayer. Hyped for Dreadwolf now especially after the Tresspasser ending, even though it will likely have problems at launch because of Bioware and their "magic". The leaks looked good though.