Exclusive Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Custom DS3

If I have to point out one weakness in the previous/current gen system.

A-c-c-e-s-s-o-r-i-e-s  :giggle: #DS3 Customs

And when I saw this add this morning, the urge in me to buy and collect it POPS then again...

but I'll be d*mn that SONY made it a GAMESTOP exclusive... :shakefist: God knows when or even

if shops here have a chance to import it.. 

well then...here it is....enjoy  :pimp: 

LINK: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/dualshock-3-wireless-controller-gamestop-exclusive-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/113498

VWZ7wVg.jpg?1

If I hadn't just bought a DS3 I'd definitely get that.

Just noticed on the Gamestop website.

Released date: 2/11/2014

more or less you'll have some room to play with..and come release date you can grab one.

I have the same prob. as yours... just a bought a NEW DS3 custom...  :facepalm: 

• Like 1

I like how the clock design is on the D-pad...looks cool, but honestly I wish they'd give Gamestop the right to pre-order Lightning Returns FF13 Collectors Edition, Since I already payed off the Original ver in November.

I've been waiting so long 4 a CE to be available for pre order @ Gamestop, sadly nothing. I guess I'll have to go sometime this week and cancel my pre order and get my money back & reorder my collectors edition with + 30$ @ the Suare Enix Store.

oooh.. seen that in a store near us... tempted to buy it... but somehow expensive(think it's OP here since it's new), I think it's around ~$70, and I saw someone bought it... o.O... might consider buying it months later the same time I buy LR ^_^