Electro sigils

sealightbreeze

I am having trouble with the sigils. I am missing 30 out of 150 (Currently have 120) I have been all over all the islands using the treasure compass, making sure I have not missed puzzles. Can someone please help me? I just want enough to upgrade my tree tomorrow with the update. I don't know where to go or look

Have you gone to every kid where you can find the balls for him? There is multiple of these kids and they give precious chests. There is also hidden chests on Watatsumi Island where you find markings. There is a Granny you can talk to in the town on watatsumi island with a 5 day quest and gives you like 15 overall. There is a samurai somewhere around the serpent bone area that you pray to over the course of three days that will give you chests too.

Have you got every seelie and puzzle done? How about getting the chests in the one time dungeons in things like the Raiden Shogun side story?

Also you would need 250 sigils to fully level, not 150. We are getting more with the new island, but I know you want it before. It may not be feasible if you didn't do every single hidden side quest beforehand. I am sitting at exactly 250 sigils out of a possible like 265 or so.

In addition to what Dawning Wolf posted, there is also a hidden precious chest on Serai Island for feeding cats for 4 days and a few chests you get from doing A Doctor's Odyssey hidden achievement - if you have done Treatment on the Island world quest then it's in the same location at Yasumoto's house and you place Naku weeds in a basket for several days for chests to spawn.

Look for YouTube videos from KimDaoGame as she has a lot of full exploration guides covering chests that might be of help to you.

Just to confirm as well, it is 250 sigils you need so you might want to wait and explore around the new island if you're currently at 120

Thank you! I’ve done all those. I’m fearing they’re treasure chests. I just can’t find them. Even with the compass . I was just looking forward to being able to have the tree at full level with the update. I’m kind of sad and disappointed I can’t find the ones I am missing 

Edited by sealightbreeze

48 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Sadly the compass doesn't 'target' puzzle, interaction etc based chests, just those that are already present in the world.

But I’ve done all the puzzles. 

50 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Sadly the compass doesn't 'target' puzzle, interaction etc based chests, just those that are already present in the world.

But I’ve done all the puzzles. I have 220 out of 250

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

I would start by looking for the rarest chests on the interactive map and if you have gotten those, then go lower in rarity. It's possible you missed like 10-20 in one time only dungeons. Interactive map is your best friend and is unfortunately the only thing I can recommend left doing. There are also buried treasures that the compass can't pick up, but there are only a few.

Edited by DawningWolf55
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I would start by looking for the rarest chests on the interactive map and if you have gotten those, then go lower in rarity. It's possible you missed like 10-20 in one time only dungeons. Interactive map is your best friend and is unfortunately the only thing I can recommend left doing. There are also buried treasures that the compass can't pick up, but there are only a few.

The one time dungeon chests don't give sigils.

I'm in the same boat as OP. I am just counting on getting enough chests in the new area even though i originally wanted to pop 100% as soon as the patch came out. Ah well.

2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I thought so too, but occasionally I come across a new chest every now and again :)

My GF found a random sign on Dragonspine that we'd never noticed before, interacting with it gave us a new chest each. 

If you really want to find everything, you'll need all 3 interactive maps as they each have stuff the others don't :/

4 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

The one time dungeon chests don't give sigils.

I'm in the same boat as OP. I am just counting on getting enough chests in the new area even though i originally wanted to pop 100% as soon as the patch came out. Ah well.

But they do give sigils. I'm talking about the ones you go into during a story like Shogun's. I got 10 sigils out of the one from her story line.

When I updated today I had enough sigils left over to take me to 44/50 after doing the new area some I'm upto 48/50 and still haven't even touched barely half the new area. So imagine there will be plenty leftover for people to grab them.

Btw if you are missing alot from the main map. I suggest getting the Electro Compass unlocked then slowly move up and down over the terrain to check for chests using it to hidden puzzles or areas. In Inazuma especially I've noticed there's much more secrets to find then other areas. Light every torch, cut every bush, pull every vegetable you find. You would be surprised how many chests are hidden in plain sight in a simple puzzle. (There was one I found after pulling all these carrots out of the ground one time.)

Btw too Electro Compass only works on chests that are physically spawned on the map already. It will not direct you to chests still not spawned until you solve a puzzle or mechanism.