installation suspended

TxLvi

13 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Did you solve the problem? If yes, how? I'm also stuck, and I've been on the main menu for seven hours straight now. I tried reinstalling the entire game as well as the two campaign packs.

no i haven't solved i have also re installed the game twice with both packs

• 2 weeks later...

There are three install packs you need for the Campaign to work. They all have ‘Campaign’ as part of the title. I Installed all six packs and downloaded the full warzone 1.54 update (roughly 200gb altogether) Just to be sure. You can also hover over Campaign on main screen and press r3 to check everything has fully installed. 

Edited by Bobhidharma
I made a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2022 at 1:00 PM, Bobhidharma said:

There are three install packs you need for the Campaign to work. They all have ‘Campaign’ as part of the title. I Installed all six packs and downloaded the full warzone 1.54 update (roughly 200gb altogether) Just to be sure. You can also hover over Campaign on main screen and press r3 to check everything has fully installed. 

Thanks for your help. I reinstalled the game as well as the campaign packs for the third time and downloaded the remaining packs as well. It took some time, but it worked out. Ridiculously inconvenient.

• 1 month later...

I still get error app everytime I wanna play MW. I don't know why It's happened like that. I can't play online anymore or War Zone. Does there any way I can play? I hate this error too much.

I used my PS5 also happened same issue error app on MW.

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/05/2022 at 11:10 AM, Tiricy said:

I still get error app everytime I wanna play MW. I don't know why It's happened like that. I can't play online anymore or War Zone. Does there any way I can play? I hate this error too much.

I used my PS5 also happened same issue error app on MW.

If you have not already I suggest you delete the game and all save data from your console. Then reboot and download it again, do not use cloud save as it could be an issue with corrupted data (just my guess). 

19 hours ago, Bobhidharma said:

If you have not already I suggest you delete the game and all save data from your console. Then reboot and download it again, do not use cloud save as it could be an issue with corrupted data (just my guess). 

I do it, I deleted game and save data. Also I rebooted my console. It's nothing changed !! I still have same issue until today. I don't know why happened like that. I send ticked on activation support, but they didn't help me & answer me. They're closed my ticked. This error app it's happened with most of players. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2022 at 2:31 PM, Tiricy said:

I do it, I deleted game and save data. Also I rebooted my console. It's nothing changed !! I still have same issue until today. I don't know why happened like that. I send ticked on activation support, but they didn't help me & answer me. They're closed my ticked. This error app it's happened with most of players. 

So after a bit of reading I found that it is most likely a problem with corrupt files in the game itself and not with save data. a lot of PC players were getting this issue. There is a way to manually fix the files on PC but not sure on console. If you have an activision account try signing out of it and then re download the game again?

On 29/06/2022 at 11:18 AM, Tiricy said:

If I do it. I need to wait for 1 year to resign from my account. I have only 1 chance every year.

Ok don’t do that then. The only reason I suggested it is maybe something to do with the specific copy you own (warzone/digital). If you are using disc version it could be a scratch in the wrong place. I had a game with error app because of a tiny scratch on the disc. Bought a different copy and worked fine. 

On 7/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Bobhidharma said:

Ok don’t do that then. The only reason I suggested it is maybe something to do with the specific copy you own (warzone/digital). If you are using disc version it could be a scratch in the wrong place. I had a game with error app because of a tiny scratch on the disc. Bought a different copy and worked fine. 

I download the digital version of MW, it's same issue. I try many of solution but nothing changed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the campaign pack and the campaign spec-ops pack as they say they are both required to play the campaign. That is all you need to do.

I received the "installation suspended" warning until I downloaded both packs.

Edited by niliuscofc