Consecutive platinum trophies possible?

kyle_mcready

Actually it would be easy to do it on a game with a stackable platinum. Leave a very easy trophy that only requires a press of a button like picking up a collectible, pick it up at the same time and both plats should pop at the same time. Only problem with PS3 is it doesn't have many quick plats especially stacks that i can think of. 

9 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Actually it would be easy to do it on a game with a stackable platinum. Leave a very easy trophy that only requires a press of a button like picking up a collectible, pick it up at the same time and both plats should pop at the same time. Only problem with PS3 is it doesn't have many quick plats especially stacks that i can think of. 

Barbie & Her Sisters Puppy Rescue, LEGO Indiana Jones, Monster High: New Ghoul in School and that Sherlock Holmes game. To name a few. Not short, but easy.

20 hours ago, Kolm said:

I think it'll boil down to what timestamp the platinum trophy gets when it pops by syncing the trophies earned on the first PS3 (if popping the platinum that way is even a possible thing).

If the Playstation gives it a timestamp 1 second after the last earned trophy, it won't be possible to detect it by the timestamps if everything is done right.
But if the platinum gets the timestamp of the moment you were syncing and way later compared to the last trophies, it certainly is flaggable.

Now I'm mainly curious if it's even possible to pop a platinum by syncing the missing trophies into a list from a system that didn't have all other trophies synced back from PSN yet :P

I think you would have to start the game again but yes I am also curios. I would also be interested how he rules here with syncing work exactly. I have a second ps3 at my girlfriendsplace that only has a 12gb flash drive. Trophylists take up space so if I sync all my trophies on there it would be full. Luckily while syncing the upload happens first so I cannalways just stop it when I see the trophies I earned on it appear in the app. Anyway I might end up in a situation like I described by pure chance when switching consoles with one game