Online pass warning for sealed copies

Well that answers my question, lol.

To be clear to the rest of the thread, here is what I said initially:

image.png?ex=65ecc34d&is=65da4e4d&hm=2d8

I didn't say "all". I wasn't speaking in absolutes. Now let's look at what this gorilla said in response:

image.png?ex=65ecc3bc&is=65da4ebc&hm=182

He didn't say "all" either. Both of these statements can be true, because they are. Some codes have expired, and some haven't. I know people are really illiterate in modernity, but try not to be this guy. We both basically said the same thing. I never claimed that the code would work, but that it should have been attempted.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

We both basically said the same thing

We never did. I can list you several games that have expired codes if that helps your case?

Fact being is that there are actually many codes that do expire, which contradicts with what you're trying to say. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

We never did. I can list you several games that have expired codes if that helps your case?

Fact being is that there are actually many codes that do expire, which contradicts with what you're trying to say. 

I know you don't know how to really read, but did you happen to catch the rest of this thread where people said that their expired code worked? For this game specifically?

What are you doing here, anyway? Shouldn't you be trying to bait people on Discord by pretending to be a woman like you normally do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I know you don't know how to really read, but did you happen to catch the rest of this thread where people said that their expired code worked? For this game specifically?

What are you doing here, anyway? Shouldn't you be trying to bait people on Discord by pretending to be a woman like you normally do?

Changing the topic to nonsense I see, seems like my point was made clear.

I'm here to check the status of the Online Pass, which many people have already confirmed that it is no longer valid in sealed copies. While others are having luck, so I guess it must be a mix up of certain copy region codes working and others not so much.

5 hours ago, imminent-file5 said:

I don't need glasses to call you out on bs. 

My guy you bumped a 4 month old thread to incorrectly “call out” someone. We’ve already established long ago that you can’t read, you don’t need to take it this far ma’am.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Darkette said:

My guy you bumped a 4 month old thread to incorrectly “call out” someone. We’ve already established long ago that you can’t read, you don’t need to take it this far ma’am.

My apologies, forgot that I must ask permission to bump up threads and bring relevancy to the topic matter.