Servers connection failed

tyamant

I also have the same problem since February 1st.  ranked matches works.  Seeing other players doesn't work, so it affects gift trophies and the auto patrol trophy (I haven't been able to get that trophy).  I've searched the internet and can't find the cause of the error : /

4 hours ago, Nubalico said:

I also have the same problem since February 1st.  ranked matches works.  Seeing other players doesn't work, so it affects gift trophies and the auto patrol trophy (I haven't been able to get that trophy).  I've searched the internet and can't find the cause of the error : /

This is exactly the problem I have right now. I can't get auto patrol trophy and gifts either.

However, I can observe that someone got it recently. 

Is there a trick to getting into the online ? It always says Xenoverse is down or under maintenance. I see that the last time most of the online trophy was achieved was in Jan not many since February.  Any one know if this is an issue for Xeno 2 as well?

12 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Is this for the 4? I am working on PS3 online stuff and don't wanna dip away to knock out more 4 stuff :(

But I also really want all the DBZ plats so if this is an issue I gotta move! 

Yes i think its the PS4 for most of us, they keep having sales and season pass  for discounted prices on XENO 1 & 2 so I hope its just a bug. 

3 hours ago, MIAVCE said:

Yes i think its the PS4 for most of us, they keep having sales and season pass  for discounted prices on XENO 1 & 2 so I hope its just a bug. 

I wish that was an indication of anything but there are broken games with unobtainable plats and trophies on sale all the time. Sometimes it seems like even more so than they should be. 

I'll have to log in and check it out...ugh. Here I thought I was ahead of the game on my PS3 endeavors. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...