Why no warframe forum?

IVIR_Clark

Not the same game, but along similar lines, (not worth opening another topic when this one has skimmed close to what I wanna know) but does anyone know if Blacklight Retribution will get trophies?

If yes, then I'll probably stop playing. I only downloaded it for a bit of casual shooting without the pressure of trophies. It's not even that great a game, just a distraction every so often.

Not the same game, but along similar lines, (not worth opening another topic when this one has skimmed close to what I wanna know) but does anyone know if Blacklight Retribution will get trophies?

If yes, then I'll probably stop playing. I only downloaded it for a bit of casual shooting without the pressure of trophies. It's not even that great a game, just a distraction every so often.

If I'm not mistaken, sony said all games on new systems, save mobile must have trophies.   They allowed these to do this under the guise of being "betas" so they could have more titles available on launch.    Also on top of that, all money, zcoins etc that you have spent will be able to be spent again while not losing anything you bought with them the first time.  Sounds like a great deal to me.