Jump to content

Easy Platinum In 1 Hour Or Less (With USB Keyboard) [Video]


GothGirlMaxine

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Does the glitch work on version 1.00 (or 1.01, 1.02)? Asking because you can downgrade the patch.

 

 

 

Yep, it works on any update version except 1.06, unless the developers have updated since then. In which case, I believe 1.04 was the patch before 1.06.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/02/2022 at 3:42 PM, timpurnat said:

A little update: debug menu doesn't work on version 1.00 BUT it works on 1.02 (and 1.04 too I think) :)

So you will need to use the Charles method to download a specific patch.

 

here is the link to the patch: 


NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg

EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg

Update: 

Got the plat, thanks for the guide! Just a few things I encountered: The game will freeze if you go to debug menu or check the trophies during a cutscene after the boss. You need to reach the castle (at the start of the game, without using cheats) before you can use the menu to teleport to other areas, otherwise, you will be invisible in small skeleton form and won't be able to attack. The menu will glitch sometimes and you won't be able to use some items, in this case, close the game. Lastly, you can scroll down the debug menu by going to the far right (hover over the scrolling wheel).

 

Legend as always my friend, thanks Tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 2/15/2022 at 3:42 PM, timpurnat said:

A little update: debug menu doesn't work on version 1.00 BUT it works on 1.02 (and 1.04 too I think) :)

So you will need to use the Charles method to download a specific patch.

 

here is the link to the patch: 

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg
EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg

Update: 

Got the plat, thanks for the guide! Just a few things I encountered: The game will freeze if you go to debug menu or check the trophies during a cutscene after the boss. You need to reach the castle (at the start of the game, without using cheats) before you can use the menu to teleport to other areas, otherwise, you will be invisible in small skeleton form and won't be able to attack. The menu will glitch sometimes and you won't be able to use some items, in this case, close the game. Lastly, you can scroll down the debug menu by going to the far right (hover over the scrolling wheel).

How do I update to 1.02? I manged to downgrade to 1.00 but cant find a way to upload to 1.02. I can only go to the newest update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kamijordan said:

How do I update to 1.02? I manged to downgrade to 1.00 but cant find a way to upload to 1.02. I can only go to the newest update

guide is for madmax but works for any game, just use the respective patch links

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Small tip: if like me you don't have a keyboard to connect to PS4 you can do this: after you reach the castle (it's a matter of a few minutes and it's super easy) start the game and pause it, download the remote play app on your pc and use it, once you have done everything to be able to play remotely connect via usb your controller to your pc and in the pause menu of the game go to the controls settings, go to the right and then down to select reset, this way you can use the dev menu with the pc keyboard and use your controller to play without the need of a keyboard to connect to the PS4

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2022 at 4:42 PM, timpurnat said:

A little update: debug menu doesn't work on version 1.00 BUT it works on 1.02 (and 1.04 too I think) :)

So you will need to use the Charles method to download a specific patch.

 

here is the link to the patch: 

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg
EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg

Update: 

Got the plat, thanks for the guide! Just a few things I encountered: The game will freeze if you go to debug menu or check the trophies during a cutscene after the boss. You need to reach the castle (at the start of the game, without using cheats) before you can use the menu to teleport to other areas, otherwise, you will be invisible in small skeleton form and won't be able to attack. The menu will glitch sometimes and you won't be able to use some items, in this case, close the game. Lastly, you can scroll down the debug menu by going to the far right (hover over the scrolling wheel).

The necessary links to use on Charles are those for the json not for the pkg, first I couldn't understand why the download wasn't working and then I realized that those in your post are not the links for the json

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.json
EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00 -00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.json

 

Edited by sciaquatilocchio
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2024 at 8:18 AM, sciaquatilocchio said:

The necessary links to use on Charles are those for the json not for the pkg, first I couldn't understand why the download wasn't working and then I realized that those in your post are not the links for the json

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.json
EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00 -00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.json

 

Ok, so I've been at this all night and made zero progress. I have Charles downloaded on my MacBook Pro, my PS4 is connected to it, and I can download regular Skul the Vanilla most updated patch. HOWEVER, when I go looking for the http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net thingy in Charles, I can't find anything with a "Map From" Path. When I choose the thingy and enter my "Map To" path, both for the PKG and JSON, neither works. One of them gave me an error on my PS4 along the lines of "this file does not exist on the server..." so what should I do to fix everything? I found something with a "Map From" Path and Query, but the tutorial I saw just has the Query field blank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Aouwra said:

Ok, so I've been at this all night and made zero progress. I have Charles downloaded on my MacBook Pro, my PS4 is connected to it, and I can download regular Skul the Vanilla most updated patch. HOWEVER, when I go looking for the http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net thingy in Charles, I can't find anything with a "Map From" Path. When I choose the thingy and enter my "Map To" path, both for the PKG and JSON, neither works. One of them gave me an error on my PS4 along the lines of "this file does not exist on the server..." so what should I do to fix everything? I found something with a "Map From" Path and Query, but the tutorial I saw just has the Query field blank.

 

Forgot everything about the old method of downgrading. This savior just came and made downgrading absolutely braindead.

 

 

 

Just download this and put the JSON file in and make sure you activate proxy server and type the correct IP address in. It's super simple and will take about 5 minutes or less to set up correctly. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a heads up that the EU link has a small spacebar typo at the end and does not register because of it. 

Here is the correct one: 

 

EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.json
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

for some reason, after I downgraded the game to 1.02 using the tool mentioned above the game is in Korean and I can't enter the settings the X button doesn't allow me to interact with anything. 

edit:
the problem was that I've been playing the game for a while and had a save file just delete you saves and you should be good to go

 

Edited by Darawsheee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...