Any way to output audio to both TV and headphone?

kaltezhan

Sorry if I'm posting to the wrong forum.

My gf likes to hear I'm gaming on TV as a sort of ambient noise while she does other stuff, while I love using headphones for immersion and that sweet 3D audio.

Is there any way to output audio to both TV and headphones? I'm using a Samsung Q70T + PS5 with normal p3 headphones, not bluetooth. Might be a silly question, but I haven't found an answer online without the use of audio splitters.

31 minutes ago, kaltezhan said:

My gf likes to hear I'm gaming on TV as a sort of ambient noise while she does other stuff, while I love using headphones for immersion and that sweet 3D audio.

Is there any way to output audio to both TV and headphones? I'm using a Samsung Q70T + PS5 with normal p3 headphones, not bluetooth. Might be a silly question, but I haven't found an answer online without the use of audio splitters.

I don't have a specific answer I'd like to know aswell. But I do know for some reason ps5 doesn't support Bluetooth audio

Maybe if you connected the Remote Play app somehow to your TV

If you connect to it as a second player, it will stream the audio too, so just figure out how to output that sound from there

there's no elegant way to go around it

Edited by DesmaBR

I don't think there is a way to output both via the PS5, however, you may be able to get a solution by outputting audio to the TV, then taking the headphones feed from the TV?

That's going to depend on the specific model of TV you have though, and its particular settings. :hmm:

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I don't have a specific answer I'd like to know aswell. But I do know for some reason ps5 doesn't support Bluetooth audio

It supports Bluetooth audio, I use my Sony Headphones that are Bluetooth but it connects VIA a USB. 

2 hours ago, kaltezhan said:

I don’t think there is a way to do that, if you can’t find anything on google, you might just have to go with an audio splitter like you said. 

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

It supports Bluetooth audio, I use my Sony Headphones that are Bluetooth but it connects VIA a USB. 

I don’t think there is a way to do that, if you can’t find anything on google, you might just have to go with an audio splitter like you said. 

Ah I tried using strait Bluetooth earbuds which worked fine on ps4 and it came up with a notification saying it doesn't support Bluetooth audio