Is the multiplayer active?

wallewalllllllll

I am ashamed to admit I haven't touched the Last of US yet. I'm buying it soon, but I kind of want to wait until I got more time, in like two months, but I still want to plat it without boosting the shit out of MP. So I am wondering, how's the online? Is it active? Is it empty? I don't mind if there's only few servers.

Multi-player is insanely active. My friends and I party up practically every week. There's only three game modes and while I can't speak for two of them having not touched them since I earned the trophies associated with them, the fact that the third game mode (released in a patch) is so fun it takes up all my time. I'm not sure if there is a level cap, but I've seen people as high as level 500-600. That's how addictive the MP is.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you mean boosting? I would say it's probably faster just to play through with randoms honestly... 

What he said. The MP is designed in such a way that it's not difficult achieving the MP trophies solo.

Two of the MP trophies are for winning in two different game modes (Supply Raid which is basically TDM and Survivors). Once you win in one game mode, switch over to the other. The other two are for completing 12 weeks as a Hunter or Firefly. This is a bit more challenging because you'll need to complete challenges that may have a 100% fatality rate for your clan. My advice is to heal teammates or gift items to teammates when the challenge has a negative outcome on your clan.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...