[Video] All Titanfall 2 multiplayer trophies in 5 minutes (2022)

Kolm

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Giorgi50056 said:

does anyone know if it is possible to get these trophies without ps+ ? because the match for "so it begins" is played with bots and I'm sure the other 2 won't need ps+ since they are just unlocked in the menu 

I remember I tried getting the online trophies on my alt first but that didn't work because that alt doesn't have PSPlus and the PS4 was not the primary PS4 of another account that had PSPlus.

I couldn't even enter the multiplayer menu as far as I remember because I couldn't try for the trophies for changing your lay-out and joining a network so they're not possible without PSPlus.

I ended up doing them on my alt during the free PSPlus weekend of February 2022 and right after I did them on my main.

Edited by Kolm

13 hours ago, Giorgi50056 said:

does anyone know if it is possible to get these trophies without ps+ ? because the match for "so it begins" is played with bots and I'm sure the other 2 won't need ps+ since they are just unlocked in the menu 

Just read on facebook from PlayStation Belgium that next weekend it's free to play online multiplayer games so no PSPlus required for online. Might grab that chance :) 

It's possible to access the multiplayer before doing any sort of tutorial or singleplayer so you can get the online trophies before getting any other trophy.

https://www.facebook.com/PlayStationBE/photos/a.157499560956007/5883177081721531/

10 hours ago, Kolm said:

Just read on facebook from PlayStation Belgium that next weekend it's free to play online multiplayer games so no PSPlus required for online. Might grab that chance :) 

It's possible to access the multiplayer before doing any sort of tutorial or singleplayer so you can get the online trophies before getting any other trophy.

https://www.facebook.com/PlayStationBE/photos/a.157499560956007/5883177081721531/

thanks for the answer I got the game off of eBay and it's arriving on the 15th so I'm gonna miss the free weekend but hopefully the servers won't shut down or something before the next free weekend.

I'd get ps+ but I really don't want to spend the same amount as the game for 3 trophies.

9 hours ago, Giorgi50056 said:

thanks for the answer I got the game off of eBay and it's arriving on the 15th so I'm gonna miss the free weekend but hopefully the servers won't shut down or something before the next free weekend.

I'd get ps+ but I really don't want to spend the same amount as the game for 3 trophies.

Maybe if you're lucky it arrives a bit early. Happens sometimes :) 

And understandable... PSPlus is not for everyone.
I mainly have it for the online storage and each year it gets enough games that I like to get my money out of it as well. A nice bonus is that I don't have to worry about being able to play online :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Is this still achievable as of today ? 

Somebody commented on the video a few hours ago and the last earner here on PSNP is 15 April so I'm going with: Yes, they're still obtainable.

It's also possible to do those 3 trophies before earning any other singleplayer trophy, that's what I did in the video.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Still works Nov 4, 2023, ty!

3 hours ago, grounded-jump0 said:

When I go to networks,there’s only one there which dosent count for the trophy?

Do exactly how it is in the video, I believe everyone is automatically put in "The Advocate Network" so you need to join a different one.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, grounded-jump0 said:

When I go to networks,there’s only one there which dosent count for the trophy?

In the Search screen on the left side of the screen at 4:28: Are you sure you didn't filter on anything and have it the same as in the video?

You could also try to search for 'Playstation' to find it directly.

I don't have the game installed so I can't quickly check for myself.