Trophy Thoughts

MiserySQRL

Is this Raiden IV: Overkill just for PS5? Whats with the Mikado remix?

Anyway it has the same trophy list like the PS3 stack, so I can finally tackle this one eventually. The PS3 stack is infamous for its difficulty. Definitely a worthy contender for hardest platinum in 2022.

• Like 1

The ps3 version is one of the hardest platinum's out there so this will undoubtedly be a massive pain in the ass as well with both Ultimate 1cc and Double play trophies being present. I told myself I'd never bother because of how tedious hammering pause non stop to stand a better chance sounded but being on current gen does make it slightly more tempting. 

I guess the only way to get challenging trophy lists these days is by waiting for old games that already have em to be ported or remastered ?

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Mori said:

Is this Raiden IV: Overkill just for PS5? Whats with the Mikado remix?

Anyway it has the same trophy list like the PS3 stack, so I can finally tackle this one eventually. The PS3 stack is infamous for its difficulty. Definitely a worthy contender for hardest platinum in 2022.

Its on ps4 also. And yes its exactly the same game just with new bgm or so. 

@BrandedBerserk

Pausing should be more annoying on ps4 and ps5 cause of the button not being good as ps3 controller

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2