What Actually Unlocks the Single-Player Trophies?

BlindMango

So I've been a victim of the save file corruption epidemic that's been plaguing Battlefield 4 for months now. All of my single-player data is wiped but the multiplayer data is un-affected so I've been playing multiplayer and getting those trophies until DICE fixes the save file corruption issues.

So before my save file got corrupted, I had around 10 collectibles that I found in the single-player story and I also had only two more assignments (obtain x,xxx points in this mission) left to do. When my save file corrupted I assumed that I would have to get all of those again and start from scratch, but I checked Battlelog today and found that it had actually captured all of my collectibles and assignment points that I got in single-player.

Also I remember back in November I got halfway through the game and found like 5 collectibles and then my file corrupted and I started the campaign again and found 1 collectible and my trophy popped for getting 6 collectibles. At least... I'm pretty sure that's how I remembered it happening, haha, I remember being confused at it. Anyway, that led me to believe that it takes my Battlelog data into account and doesn't reset the trophy trigger vales back to zero when you start a new campaign.

My main question is, does a single-player trophy unlock by taking the Battlelog information into account, or does it only take the new campaign save file info into account and dis-regard your Battlelog info? I'm hoping to get the info from someone who has experienced this already so I know by the time DICE fixes the save-file issues =P Thanks! Hope it makes sense.

Edited by BlindMango

Only thing I know is when it happened to me. I finished the mp than went back and started the campaign again. I did re collect every thing but all the trophies popped early. I never checked battlelog so I'm not sure about if it takes battlelog into account.

It has to. I got them early too.

Hmm, interesting! Well I definitely hope so, so I can save some time mainly on the assignments =P

• 1 month later...