Glitched Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

12 hours ago, MattPieti said:

Was an update just released today or in the past few days? I checked the Discord and it sounds like they're still waiting for some sort of server issues to be resolved before they can put out the update. Doesn't seem like trophies have been fixed yet.

Would be nice, but it has been so long that I just don't know if/when the trophy issues will be resolved

No update released yet. I frequent their Discord and confirm what you have said is correct. They are having server issues that is preventing the patch from being pushed it. They have said it is all but ready to go but because of said issues this is hampering the ability to do so. 

You do have to feel sorry for small indie devs not having the same resources as bigger ones but unfortunately these things happen. Working in IT I see it all the time and these things can be unavoidable unfortunately.

Fingers crossed some good news happens soon and we get the patch that fixes them. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mr_Emerald1 said:

No update released yet. I frequent their Discord and confirm what you have said is correct. They are having server issues that is preventing the patch from being pushed it. They have said it is all but ready to go but because of said issues this is hampering the ability to do so. 

You do have to feel sorry for small indie devs not having the same resources as bigger ones but unfortunately these things happen. Working in IT I see it all the time and these things can be unavoidable unfortunately.

Fingers crossed some good news happens soon and we get the patch that fixes them. 

Thank you for the updates. I do feel sorry for the team. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SoulEater93- said:

I don't follow much discord, did they finally succeed?

Doesn't look like it.

"Update on our Updates; there are no Updates yet, slight hitch but we should be back on track today and have more news soon"

I didn't see any other relevant posts from them, so I think that's it.

• Like 3

On 27/2/2023 at 14:26, MattPieti said:

Non sembra.

"Aggiornamento sui nostri aggiornamenti; non ci sono ancora aggiornamenti, piccolo intoppo ma dovremmo tornare in pista oggi e avere presto altre notizie"

Non ho visto nessun altro loro post rilevante, quindi penso che sia tutto.

thanks for the update! I hope they fix it soon then

• 2 weeks later...
On 27-2-2023 at 2:26 PM, MattPieti said:

"Update on our Updates; there are no Updates yet

This was from the announcement that they will give an update on the updates? Just so they say no updates?

Anyway I have this game on steam now due to humble choice. I adore it, but would prefer a playstation version. In the mean time gonna play on there. :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27/2/2023 at 14:26, MattPieti said:

Non sembra.

"Aggiornamento sui nostri aggiornamenti; non ci sono ancora aggiornamenti, piccolo intoppo ma dovremmo tornare in pista oggi e avere presto altre notizie"

Non ho visto nessun altro loro post rilevante, quindi penso che sia tutto.

no news right? T.T

5 hours ago, SoulEater93- said:

no news right? T.T

The most recent comment on it I found from a dev was from April 6, just under a week ago:

"No, we're waiting on a patch update that fixes some bugs and includes a bit new content (two new species), then there will be a larger DLC update after that which adds a new area and a bunch more monsters plus some additional gameplay improvements"

In other words, same as before. Unless you like card games, in which case they've launched the Kickstarter for their TCG.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2023 at 4:13 AM, MattPieti said:

The most recent comment on it I found from a dev was from April 6, just under a week ago:

"No, we're waiting on a patch update that fixes some bugs and includes a bit new content (two new species), then there will be a larger DLC update after that which adds a new area and a bunch more monsters plus some additional gameplay improvements"

In other words, same as before. Unless you like card games, in which case they've launched the Kickstarter for their TCG.

Of course they did, because defrauding people on Kickstarter is exactly what they should be doing instead of fixing this game.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 01:43, GretchenWebb23 said:

Ho scritto allo sviluppatore in discord e mi ha dato una risposta, possono volerci da 1 a 2 settimane prima che il trofeo venga riparato, preghiamo e spero che questa volta sia reale 

come on, we're close then, let's hope it's true

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 01:43, GretchenWebb23 said:

Ho scritto allo sviluppatore in discord e mi ha dato una risposta, possono volerci da 1 a 2 settimane prima che il trofeo venga riparato, preghiamo e spero che questa volta sia reale 

still no patches? I was hoping it was a matter of 1/2 weeks but apparently not :(

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...