Glitched Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

4 minutes ago, JIMMOTHYY said:

Weird, the PSN rate is 1.4%

It’s hackers, every now and then someone gets the plat then once you see their profile it’s riddled  with hacked autopops, maybe some are developers too but it’s almost always hackers 

Edited by JCP3953
  • Like 3

On 4/20/2024 at 7:37 PM, JCP3953 said:

It’s hackers, every now and then someone gets the plat then once you see their profile it’s riddled  with hacked autopops, maybe some are developers too but it’s almost always hackers 

According to the dev on Discord, trophies are now fixed.

Ahab — 12/04/2024 15:12
Trophies have been working for a while now it's just that the ingame monster storage is borked

Because of how save flags work you can't just load up a current save to get all your missed trophies though, Sony doesn't allow that. You'll have to start a new file once the new patch is out

Ahab — 19/04/2024 16:33
Trophies work but the boxes are still broken. I've gotten word from Dev that our Sony account is operational again to push updates through

The NA and EU stacks Platinums are sitting at 1.4% and 0.7% PSN rarity accordingly. Anyone here brave enough to confirm?

Edited by Ravendust
  • Like 2

Would be nice if it was, maybe someone can tell us or do the plat run and find out.

I would, but uh, I keep getting beaten by the whale boss, should train more I believe but the monsters are always so annoying to find or in hard to reach places before him (Unless I am meant to go somewhere else)

On 4/22/2024 at 5:32 PM, Prince-Varuni said:

Would be nice if it was, maybe someone can tell us or do the plat run and find out.

I would, but uh, I keep getting beaten by the whale boss, should train more I believe but the monsters are always so annoying to find or in hard to reach places before him (Unless I am meant to go somewhere else)

Are you meaning the whale near the start? He was beating me too, but you can recruit him with a pact and not have to win the fight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Are you meaning the whale near the start? He was beating me too, but you can recruit him with a pact and not have to win the fight. 

Oh really? I figured since he was a boss it would be too difficult to recruit or I have to beat him to the inch of his health

28 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

Oh really? I figured since he was a boss it would be too difficult to recruit or I have to beat him to the inch of his health

Yep I have him as part of my team currently. He's pretty good at the start. I was trying to switch monsters using the roost courier thing and my game locked up so I haven't really been able to try out any other guys past the first eight I got. Thankfully the whale is one of them as his fin slap hurts. 

• Like 3

On 4/24/2024 at 6:20 PM, Vulpine9Tails said:

Yep I have him as part of my team currently. He's pretty good at the start. I was trying to switch monsters using the roost courier thing and my game locked up so I haven't really been able to try out any other guys past the first eight I got. Thankfully the whale is one of them as his fin slap hurts. 

So with that glitch going on, is it safe to assume this plat is still unobtainable?