Glitched Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

I'have looked in youtube for gameplay and none talk about this....i wonder of people really play and worse is all commentaries praising how good this game is.

For me is not even about trophies anymore but crashes it's incredible how sony doesn't care about us, anybody here knows how broken and unplayable dragon fin soup and pumpking adventures is and sony never did anything.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ravendust said:

And a little further down, confirmation that the latest Xbox patch (which we didn't get) hasn't resolved the problem regardless, with at least two achievements still bugged 1f636.png

If we get the PS4 update and any trophies are still unobtainable, people are gonna be mad. And it makes it a lot less hopeful that the platinum will ever be achievable. After seeing his attitude toward trophy hunters, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he blatantly says he doesn't care about fixing them.

It's worth point out that, if you're referring to the message I think you are, it's technically not confirmation since it just says nobody has unlocked them yet. Maybe nobody's gotten around to it. But if it does definitively come out that they're unobtainable, it might be worth asking them if the trophies will be fixed for PS4.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update via dev Discord:

devotedtoneurosis — Yesterday at 21:08
all of them were re-tested before the latest patch to xb1
I had to test unlock and ensure the plat worked on ps4 so I believe I fully tested them but that's back in my period of spotty memories
it's likely some work later when I was rushing to make release (with the goal to have all platforms launch at the same time) that tripped something up
facing some technical difficulties on ps4 but really pushing to get that patch out asap, all trophies will be fully tested before it's available I promise

Edited by Ravendust
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Ravendust said:

Latest update via dev Discord:

devotedtoneurosis — Yesterday at 21:08
all of them were re-tested before the latest patch to xb1
I had to test unlock and ensure the plat worked on ps4 so I believe I fully tested them but that's back in my period of spotty memories
it's likely some work later when I was rushing to make release (with the goal to have all platforms launch at the same time) that tripped something up
facing some technical difficulties on ps4 but really pushing to get that patch out asap, all trophies will be fully tested before it's available I promise

Good to see there's a dev that actually seems to want to help. I would think (or at least hope) people would have more patience with him if this was the kind of response we were largely getting after asking. Instead, the dev who usually responds is basically giving us, "It'll be out eventually. Stop asking. Trophy hunting sucks anyway and you shouldn't care about it." I'm exaggerating a bit, but that's how it comes across.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, ShingledClown said:

Just got a download for Version 1.04, 2gb file size
Unsure if it fixes anything since I hadn't started the game at all but the notes say

"Following adjustments are made.
+Performance Improvements and Trophy Fix"

Two messages I found about it in the Discord:

[I had one here about trophies still being broken, but I think it was actually a joke. I didn't look at the messages around it. My bad]

"Hi guys I’m a ps4 owner and the update went live for me roughly 10 hours ago. Unfortunately due to it I have encountered worse stability issues than before… and the new trading feature crashes my game and my monster box is unaccesible anymore when I try to I get a black screen and can’t even leave it, aka basically the game is bricked for me. :0"

Can someone who has the game installed test out the patch and let us know?

Edited by MattPieti
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, MattPieti said:

Two messages I found about it in the Discord:

"PS4 Patch is still broken.... youll have to fix the trophies on another patch...."

"Hi guys I’m a ps4 owner and the update went live for me roughly 10 hours ago. Unfortunately due to it I have encountered worse stability issues than before… and the new trading feature crashes my game and my monster box is unaccesible anymore when I try to I get a black screen and can’t even leave it, aka basically the game is bricked for me. :0"

Doesn't look like this is what we've been hoping for.

Thanks for the info. This really sucks. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for the info. This really sucks. 

Wait! I think the one about broken trophies may have actually been a joke. Hopefully someone in this thread can confirm since I haven't started the game yet. The stability one seemed serious though. I'm gonna edit my post now.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

A new update has dropped today for the Steam client - and the devs have acknowledged the broken trophies on Discord will be addressed in this update when it hits consoles, starting with the PS4 version:

Ahab — Today at 20:38
Yep, PS4 has been fast tracked
it'll be the first of the console patches to go out
cause we know PS4 has been a trouble spot

Ahab — Today at 20:39
Yeah it was something that straight up didnt show up in testing

A light at the end of the tunnel..?

• Like 2

On 2/9/2024 at 3:49 PM, Ravendust said:

A new update has dropped today for the Steam client - and the devs have acknowledged the broken trophies on Discord will be addressed in this update when it hits consoles, starting with the PS4 version:

Ahab — Today at 20:38
Yep, PS4 has been fast tracked
it'll be the first of the console patches to go out
cause we know PS4 has been a trouble spot

Ahab — Today at 20:39
Yeah it was something that straight up didnt show up in testing

A light at the end of the tunnel..?

Thanks for the update. I gave up hope that this game would ever get patched. Hopefully, everyone pops the Plat in 1/2 to 3 weeks since GretchenWebb23 said the patch may take that long!

• Like 1

Don't get your hope too high. Remember, they had a patch before that (the current patch) which said it fixed trophies. 

I'm here for another stupid excuse. In the guide (if there will be one) it should be big and red "Platinum is not obtainable" so no one buys this crap anymore if they want the platinum or in the trophy section. I made the mistake and didn't look in the freaking forum one year or two years ago. 

Edited by Madrid_357
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Madrid_357 said:

Don't get your hope too high. Remember, they had a patch before that (the current patch) which said it fixed trophies. 

I'm here for another stupid excuse. In the guide (if there will be one) it should be big and red "Platinum is not obtainable" so no one buys this crap anymore if they want the platinum or in the trophy section. I made the mistake and didn't look in the freaking forum one year or two years ago. 

True. 

I stopped caring about this game a long time ago so if the patch fixes the trophies (great), but if the patch never comes it won't make much of a difference to me. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2024 at 6:35 AM, Madrid_357 said:

Wow. Talk about wasted potential. Now I can't wait for palworld to come to Playstation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...