Legendary Sorceries and Incantations/Armants trophies

Deluziion90

25 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just wondering what "legendary" mean in this game. It feels like there's 100's of spells, ashes of war and so on. 

I remember with dark souls we needed all rings, all spells, all miracles for trophies but this is just guessing at this point as nobody has it.

My guess is maybe it’s the ones obtained from bosses and potentially rare pickups in certain areas. The number of bosses in this game is insane so that could make sense. I’m just obtaining everything I possibly can while I try to 100% the game. 

• Like 1

Doing pretty much the same. I'm using a map so I just get everything I can and I'll see where I'll end up in the long run. So far a great game and not too difficult as melee as some people said it would.

I'm pretty sure it's best to use the boss souls on spells and not get the weapons 

11 minutes ago, F1rstinFlight said:

My guess is maybe it’s the ones obtained from bosses and potentially rare pickups in certain areas. The number of bosses in this game is insane so that could make sense. I’m just obtaining everything I possibly can while I try to 100% the game. 

I'm pretty sure it's boss weapons & weapons you find which have an orange background in the bottom right corner. So I'd assume probably for weapons, anything that takes Somber Smithing Stones are required. As for spells & stuff. I have absolutely no idea. Maybe just specific ones or bought ones & not necessarily the ones found from the scarabs? This is pure speculation though. Probably going to need to wait until someone gets it before we know 100%

I dont know much about legendary spell

but i am pretty sure legendary weapon for the trophy is the weapon that have [legendary armaments] description(check the moon sword description it has these words)

i guess spell would be the same

OK,I check it ,some spell do describe as [legendary spell] on their drscription 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DB_GAMING29 said:

I found a legendary spell in the mountain area next to a site of grace, but that's all so far so no idea how many there is. They have a gold border and even say legendary in the description so you know when you have one

Could you please be more precise about its location please :) ?

16 hours ago, Amalrik69 said:

Could you please be more precise about its location please :) ?

It's on the way to Valcano Manor,  you will find a bridge which takes you up to a crater , instead head right and keep going around and you will find a site of grace and a item next to it :) *dude in a chair*

5 hours ago, Melar20 said:

Found a legendary incantation called Elden Stars, in Deeproot Depth. Like every legendary item has a orange aura before collecting it.

Just to ellaborate on this:

Go to the Great Waterfall Crest grace site, and where you would normally use the tree roots to reach the other side, up on one of the ones on the right side it curls into a small cave. Follow that around, and you'll find it on a body at the end,

The only other legendary item I remember the lcoation of that I have its Ranni's darkmoon, which is found in her tower after completing her questline I believe, and then the darkmoon blade which is also in this qeustline.

I don't think usin grememberance to get boss weapons / spells are legendaries. It does not say it on their descriptions!