New trophies incoming

CraigyCX

So they've added a PS4 list too.

I would quite like to get the DLC trophies for both versions as I already have the plat for both versions. Hopefully we can buy the PS4 version of the DLC and 'upgrade' it to PS5 so to speak.

Otherwise, we're in for double the cost if we want both...

EDIT:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4040-PPSA03685_00-GHSTRUNNERHELPS5

There's only one version of the DLC listed and it says PS4 and PS5, so you only need to buy it once!

The question now is, does it auto pop from 4 to 5?

Edited by jonesey46

32 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

The new set of trophies are harder. Especially A Grade as there's no Assist mode for the dlc (through level select). I wonder why they removed that. Another Awakening is also 3 times the length of Awakening. Maybe around 8/10 difficulty

Anyone have and strats?

The difficulty curve felt very steep to begin with but just like the base game, persistence is key and eventually things will start clicking. I have the A Grade trophy and I found studying each fight in failed attempts helped me derive a strategy. For example the final fight of the chapter can be brutally unforgiving when you account for the two turrets and the two shifters with their surge projectiles. However, if you hover around the surge projectile you can slow this fight down and play it safer. Don’t forget that whilst your rage meter is above half that this will let you take one hit, considering the one hit kill nature of this game, this can be invaluable. I’d also recommend taking some time to get used to Hel’s jump mechanics. Whereas with Jack I’d often sway towards wall running to keep my momentum going I almost exclusively rely upon jumping as Hel due to the increased reach of her kit. Mastery of this mechanic will make vertically seamless and start to trivialise certain enemies such as the Mech. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CraigyCX said:

The difficulty curve felt very steep to begin with but just like the base game, persistence is key and eventually things will start clicking. I have the A Grade trophy and I found studying each fight in failed attempts helped me derive a strategy. For example the final fight of the chapter can be brutally unforgiving when you account for the two turrets and the two shifters with their surge projectiles. However, if you hover around the surge projectile you can slow this fight down and play it safer. Don’t forget that whilst your rage meter is above half that this will let you take one hit, considering the one hit kill nature of this game, this can be invaluable. I’d also recommend taking some time to get used to Hel’s jump mechanics. Whereas with Jack I’d often sway towards wall running to keep my momentum going I almost exclusively rely upon jumping as Hel due to the increased reach of her kit. Mastery of this mechanic will make vertically seamless and start to trivialise certain enemies such as the Mech. 

After level 4 I thought I'd give it a try but continue through past my first death to learn the level more. I read about one of the final powerups making this much easier as rage depletes slower based on your speed. Not sure if you found the same?

I think i'll finalise the story, pretty quick anyway, and give it a bit more focus. It doesn't seem impossible with persistence - like you say.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

After level 4 I thought I'd give it a try but continue through past my first death to learn the level more. I read about one of the final powerups making this much easier as rage depletes slower based on your speed. Not sure if you found the same?

I think i'll finalise the story, pretty quick anyway, and give it a bit more focus. It doesn't seem impossible with persistence - like you say.

I completed each level specific trophy before I moved on from the associated level so I didn’t have it at that time. I would say that it is one of my favourite upgrades I’ve used in the latter levels. I like to use either/or the collectible finder, the rage momentum one you mentioned, surge width, surge double cross and the extra dash. Surge is very overpowered, as combined with the slow time mechanic you can make short work of any of the enemies that give you trouble (assuming they’re not beaconed)

59 minutes ago, CraigyCX said:

I completed each level specific trophy before I moved on from the associated level so I didn’t have it at that time. I would say that it is one of my favourite upgrades I’ve used in the latter levels. I like to use either/or the collectible finder, the rage momentum one you mentioned, surge width, surge double cross and the extra dash. Surge is very overpowered, as combined with the slow time mechanic you can make short work of any of the enemies that give you trouble (assuming they’re not beaconed)

Ok just got the trophy. Tried about 10 times which is less than I expected. The momentum rage was very helpful. Also noting some areas don't require you to kill every enemy before moving on. 

A good challenge, maybe 7/10 I'd say with all the upgrades. 

the fights in another awakening were not too bad, but the level itself is way too long for this kind of thing, finally got the "a grade" trophy after maybe 3-4 hours of attempts. When you finally get to the last two rooms of this level, abuse the rage pickup and snipe enemies from afar with the sweep. I did it all with no upgrades.