New trophies incoming

CraigyCX

18 hours ago, richxrdgriffin said:

I guess this is why it's making its way to Plus. Annoyingly I bought this game last Tuesday, the day before the Plus announcement was made, but despite finding it tough at first I've grown to adore it. I'm looking forward to seeing what the DLC has to offer.

Similar scenario here. I only recently purchased the game and got the platinum. From what I’ve seen on Twitter the DLC is going to be a paid expansion. I was exactly the same, first few runs of this game I thought ‘I’m never going to be able to do this’ but after a few hours it felt like everything just started to click and I had an absolute blast.

Seems this DLC might have been teased for a few months at this point. I somehow missed this!

Edited by CraigyCX

Great game, breezed through it in just a matter of days back when it was a PS Now offering. Definitely nowhere near as difficult as people make it out to be.

I'll definitely pick up the dlc at some point in support of how awesome the game was.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

That’s why it’s on plus

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah it’s become a trend to give away games that has upcoming DLC. 

29 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

$14.99

pLaY HaS nO LiMiTs

• Like 4

I hope it’s a PS5 exclusive DLC.

My PS4 list is still at 100%.

The game was alright but it had too many game breaking glitches. And paying €15 for a DLC when I also bought the game for €15 is a no for me.

• Like 4

I'm so glad they are continuing to support this, I enjoyed Ghostrunner, but I completed it and moved on.

If only trophies became available on your profile once you had access to the DLC and the percentages reflected this.

Oh well guess I'll get to this one day along with Horizon Chase Turbo Senna.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

I mean, incoming DLC was no secret and new trophies are bad news ONLY to trophy hunters.

Most people just got quality single player expierience for few hours that they may not be happy to pay $30 for. 

ya but then people cant complain about it on the internet

• Like 1

On 01/03/2022 at 4:05 PM, Baker said:

I hope it’s a PS5 exclusive DLC.

My PS4 list is still at 100%.

The game was alright but it had too many game breaking glitches. And paying €15 for a DLC when I also bought the game for €15 is a no for me.

Same here man, I enjoyed this game but I don't think I could return to it now. I played it on PS Now a few months back, so I don't even own the game. It'll be a bit of a nuisance if it does release. I'm happy to see them still supporting the game, but I don't know how I feel about having to buy it and the DLC just to get it back to 100%

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, captainkopter9 said:

Same here man, I enjoyed this game but I don't think I could return to it now. I played it on PS Now a few months back, so I don't even own the game. It'll be a bit of a nuisance if it does release. I'm happy to see them still supporting the game, but I don't know how I feel about having to buy it and the DLC just to get it back to 100%

It’s on PS+ this month though, that helps surely?

On 3/1/2022 at 6:28 AM, SegaJAM said:

Great game, breezed through it in just a matter of days back when it was a PS Now offering. Definitely nowhere near as difficult as people make it out to be.

I'll definitely pick up the dlc at some point in support of how awesome the game was.

Yeah I’m hearing 7/10 what would you rank it … most people say it’s hard to get use to?? 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Hey guys, just a heads-up that the people at Neoseeker had an early review code for the dlc and already updated their walktrough.

They also included the new collectibles for the dlc: link

Not sure if the glitch mentioned in the other thread will also apply for these collectibles but it might best to take the approach mentioned in that thread: if you want to play on assist mode, leave the first collectible alone and focus on the other collectibles. Then pick that one up with level select on classic mode.

Happy hunting tonight!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 2:23 AM, HusKy said:

> Ghostrunner Project_Hel is set to come out on March 3 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

https://www.polygon.com/22955185/ghostrunner-project-hel-dlc-trailer-release-date

So, no PS4 DLC trophies, then? Really weird imo, but grateful at the same time though. 

25 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

So, no PS4 DLC trophies, then? Really weird imo, but grateful at the same time though. 

I didn't imply that. I'm pretty sure there will be trophies for PS4 as well, they are just not loaded on PSNP yet.

On 2-3-2022 at 9:23 AM, HusKy said:

> Ghostrunner Project_Hel is set to come out on March 3 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

https://www.polygon.com/22955185/ghostrunner-project-hel-dlc-trailer-release-date

Well. The DLC is on the store. But for now it’s PS5 only. Let’s hope it stays that way.