New event - should be easy wins (1 round) - also good for infallible!

Arophous

I love this mode but man it is so hard to win as a Guardian. I've gotten to 4 wins 3x and then my team just sucks every time. Maybe a boost? Idk... The thing about being Guardian is you literally just need 4 guys, 1 guarding each set of 2 and its basically a guaranteed win but either 1 or two guys are checked out or just running away from their post. Incredibly frustrating. Thieves win like 95% of the time except when they're coordinated and do this lmao

10 hours ago, PandemicOdin said:

I love this mode but man it is so hard to win as a Guardian. I've gotten to 4 wins 3x and then my team just sucks every time. Maybe a boost? Idk... The thing about being Guardian is you literally just need 4 guys, 1 guarding each set of 2 and its basically a guaranteed win but either 1 or two guys are checked out or just running away from their post. Incredibly frustrating. Thieves win like 95% of the time except when they're coordinated and do this lmao

I'm finding the complete opposite, win every time as a Guardian but as a thief I'm screwed over by awful teammates, getting captured constantly. Can't break a streak of three yet because of that.

Edit: Typically five minutes after I posted that I lost loads of Guardian rounds in a row. Just managed to get my five streak though! Good luck to everyone else going for it!

Edited by Kinky_Mong

5 hours ago, Kinky_Mong said:

I'm finding the complete opposite, win every time as a Guardian but as a thief I'm screwed over by awful teammates, getting captured constantly. Can't break a streak of three yet because of that.

Edit: Typically five minutes after I posted that I lost loads of Guardian rounds in a row. Just managed to get my five streak though! Good luck to everyone else going for it!

Bro Idk, the Guardians today were DEMONS today. I got it 4 outta 5 games and we locked it down. Thank god I finally got it. Platinum might be possible now