Fall Guys Race Trophies

Wes-709

As you’d expect, speed is king (and avoid obstacles).

I’ve had great success with Gate Crasher and Hit Parade.  Door Dash if you get a good path.  Fruit Chute is another.  Tip Toe if you are willing to risk it at the end.  

Newer games like Leaping Lillies and the one with tubes also offer possibilities,

Starting position can be key

See Saw, if you happen to start on the first row and you don't mess up, its basically a guaranteed first place as everyone in your wake will get slowed down by the see saws being out of alignment. An ya, if you play enough Tip Toe you will begin to see the likely patterns for the last stretch of tiling.

I just won my first race through sheer luck, but didn't get the trophy. Does anybody know if it has to be done in Main Show? The trophy doesn't specify, just says "racing round". I did it in Squad Show, my squad came first as well as me coming first individually (got the trophy symbol on my name and the gold symbol in the summary). Yet no trophy, also not after restarting the game (which helped someone I know getting Infallible after it didn't pop after 5 episode wins in a row).

30 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

I just won my first race through sheer luck, but didn't get the trophy. Does anybody know if it has to be done in Main Show? The trophy doesn't specify, just says "racing round". I did it in Squad Show, my squad came first as well as me coming first individually (got the trophy symbol on my name and the gold symbol in the summary). Yet no trophy, also not after restarting the game (which helped someone I know getting Infallible after it didn't pop after 5 episode wins in a row).

If you’re doing Squad Show you have to be the first one that hits the finish line before anybody else in the whole server does. It doesn’t count if your team comes in first, you specifically have to come in first by yourself.

The last two posts here are pretty surreal to me.

Not only did I mention in four different ways, that I personally came first, yet someone managed to explain to me that it doesn't count if my squad comes first but I have to come first - now there's someone who is asking if it counts if the squad comes first.

There was a thread here recently which title would make a lot more sense now, sadly that OP changed it and it got deleted ... those who know know.

Follow up to my previous post:

Someone got confirmation from the support, that race wins in Squad Shows don't count, which would explain why I didn't get the trophy. Then again, a friend of mine got the trophy for his fifth win in Main Show, but one of those previous four wins was in Squad Shows. So either it's random if SS counts or not, or it may count as a win by itself, but won't unlock the respective trophy? If I were good at the game, I could test this theory by winning four races in MS, to see if the respective trophies unlock at my overall second and fifth win respectively, but alas ...

Edited by Infernopommes

18 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

The last two posts here are pretty surreal to me.

Not only did I mention in four different ways, that I personally came first, yet someone managed to explain to me that it doesn't count if my squad comes first but I have to come first - now there's someone who is asking if it counts if the squad comes first.

There was a thread here recently which title would make a lot more sense now, sadly that OP changed it and it got deleted ... those who know know.

Follow up to my previous post:

Someone got confirmation from the support, that race wins in Squad Shows don't count, which would explain why I didn't get the trophy. Then again, a friend of mine got the trophy for his fifth win in Main Show, but one of those previous four wins was in Squad Shows. So either it's random if SS counts or not, or it may count as a win by itself, but won't unlock the respective trophy? If I were good at the game, I could test this theory by winning four races in MS, to see if the respective trophies unlock at my overall second and fifth win respectively, but alas ...

Don't know if this information can help, but I just got the BIG TEASE trophy ( that you have to win a race in 1 place after using a emote) in the squad show game mode ( my squad got 3 place in that race but i was the 1 to cross the line), the important thing is that you get the Medal in the end of the round. If your team gets declassified you won't win the race even if you were the first to cross it.

theirs a special event going atm with just 'TIP TOE'' events. its not completely  easy but these are defo the easiest to get first on. pass couple hours I got first 10 plus times. I strongly recommend watching this video on youtube which gives some advice on how to win and has helped me learn a few tricks. Tip Toe Strategy Guide ► Fall Guys - YouTube. 

Also most of my wins were taking a risk at the end my being the one to guess the last two panels. it cost me a few times but also worked a lot as well 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:23 AM, CoaTi_Zer0 said:

Does winning the episode in a race count like winning Fall Mountain or Lost Temple?

Final rounds do not count as race rounds, so fall mountain and other final round races will not count towards racing trophies

• Like 1