Trophy thoughts, yeah yeah

Deadly_Ha_Ha

Did anyone play the demo? I was turned off by the story presentation; it's like a visual novel. I only played the demo for a little while so I can't really comment on the list from it. 

Assuming this game falls by the wayside anyway it's a shame that it looks like it might really ask the player to do a lot for the plat. May be worth picking up some time

• Like 1

As a fan of the Super Robot Wars series I am looking foreward to Relayer. I played the demo and liked the cross between srpg and visual novel. 

Its a niche game for a very specific audience. 

Sadly the game is priced pretty high for a digital only title.

I would like to buy it on release day, but there are so many other games coming out soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ranari_Kai said:

As a fan of the Super Robot Wars series I am looking foreward to Relayer. I played the demo and liked the cross between srpg and visual novel. 

Its a niche game for a very specific audience. 

Sadly the game is priced pretty high for a digital only title.

I would like to buy it on release day, but there are so many other games coming out soon.

This was my thought as well. I'm a fan of srpg games, I like mecha, and while I can't say I was enjoying the presentation if the game was good I could probably see past it. But there's a dog pile of games right now and this could stand to be fairly discounted for my level of enjoyment. 

Funnily enough, without knowing the "difficulty" of things like getting all pieces of gear etc., it's possible that this game will have a rarer trophy list than many other games coming out. Kind of a shame

I think I will wait with this game at least until I read some reviews. the devoloper kadokawa does not have the best record (metal max xeno, root letter, god wars. everything mediocore).

I am okay with the whole presentation and the trophies arent that important to me.

too bad I already preordered three new games for the coming weeks.

2 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

cross between srpg and visual novel

2 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

mecha

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

perfection

Sounding a lot like 13 Sentinels right now. Never heard of Relayer until seeing this thread just now, but the character art looks great and this is definitely going on the wishlist for a future sale pickup. 

2 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Sounding a lot like 13 Sentinels right now. Never heard of Relayer until seeing this thread just now, but the character art looks great and this is definitely going on the wishlist for a future sale pickup. 

The best games to compare the gameplay to would be Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics to a certain degree. The battles are not in realtime like in 13 Sentinals. 

• Like 1