My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure

I thought it was a thing. I saw a thing about it online for both the Switch and PC. Looked it up online and it seems like it's also coming to both Xbox One and PS4.

From what I understand you play as Sunny only while the others can be played via co-op stuff. And it doesn't even look all that bad either. But I doubt they're following the movie's plot as it seems like based all after it and what have you.

Comes may 27th too by the looks of things for anyone interested. I'd probably check it out, see what it's all about... so long as it's not too pricey like some of those other kids games ($70 for a Paw Patrol game seems a little much).

Edited by DrakeHellsing
Title Edit
  • Like 2

As someone who has only seen clips and memes of the show through ytps and troll calls in online Dumpster fire radio shows i have to wonder. Why did they wait until gen 5 while the bronies are kind of mixed post fim ending to release a proper mlp game and not during the height of brony mania. Seems a little late to ask me.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

As someone who has only seen clips and memes of the show through ytps and troll calls in online Dumpster fire radio shows i have to wonder. Why did they wait until gen 5 while the bronies are kind of mixed post fim ending to release a proper mlp game and not during the height of brony mania. Seems a little late to ask me.

Well, as far as I can tell, it's based upon the newest movie, so I guess they're wanting to go with that instead of the previous generation... which I too wonder why that's the case.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, as far as I can tell, it's based upon the newest movie, so I guess they're wanting to go with that instead of the previous generation... which I too wonder why that's the case.

But gen 4 lasted pretty much a whole decade(which is absurdity long for hasbro standards as we had at least 4 transformers shows in that timeframe). I find it hard to believe there wasn't at least some interest in say 2013 or 2014 by hasbro to farm it out to say wayforward(who did show interest in the ip and is known for making at the minimum pretty decent licensed titles on a lower budget) or the developers behind the okko or steven universe games to get something out. 

Will Wind up getting this, but still a bit disappointed they never came out with a game during Friendship is Magic generation.
 And also a bit disappointed that we never got Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon avatars on PSN as well they released them.
 As far as the game itself, doesn't look like it would be too bad.

Edited by Nightstream88

2 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

But gen 4 lasted pretty much a whole decade(which is absurdity long for hasbro standards as we had at least 4 transformers shows in that timeframe). I find it hard to believe there wasn't at least some interest in say 2013 or 2014 by hasbro to farm it out to say wayforward(who did show interest in the ip and is known for making at the minimum pretty decent licensed titles on a lower budget) or the developers behind the okko or steven universe games to get something out. 

Really? Never knew they showed interest in the ip. Wayforward that is.

But yeah, I know what you mean, G4 was like 9 seasons and a movie at that, and a handful of specials. But yet, no game to go along with it. Closest thing to a game was on phones from Gameloft I believe.

• Like 1