In case you are wondering

preciseRNG

On 3/16/2022 at 10:15 AM, preciseRNG said:

On the Russian map the "Rift" area is not needed for any trophy

• this is not a DLC area but has been added after the games' release and no challenge/task is needed to get any trophy

The upgrades in Rift aren't needed for Bear Hunt trophy?? ?

3 hours ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

Does anyone have any information on the planned PS5 release?

There is no information yet, everyone was hoping for the last update to bring the PS5 60fps but no. I'd suggest checking out their Twitter since they keep people up to date on new updates and stuff

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Well I wasn’t wondering before, but now I am. This game looks really interesting! 

It is a good game.  If you are into simulators and repeat tasks.. alot of driving.  It gets tedious after a while.  I will give credit to the geniuses who made this game.  The physics and mechanics are very realistic.  If you are going for the platinum, be prepared for a "long haul". ?

46 minutes ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

It is a good game.  If you are into simulators and repeat tasks.. alot of driving.  It gets tedious after a while.  I will give credit to the geniuses who made this game.  The physics and mechanics are very realistic.  If you are going for the platinum, be prepared for a "long haul". 1f609.png

It does look a little on the grindy side which sucks, but I’d probably still check it out. I’m not huge into racing/car games but I like that this one offers something different and looks like a more relaxing, slower paced driving game. 

• Like 1

just my two cents... but if you want to try one, play Mudrunner first... the physics engine is far better than Snowrunners and it isn't nearly as grindy.. I found Snowrunner more arcadey... and Mudrunner gives a more true nighttime experience... also engine sounds are fantastic

Edited by craig_obviously
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

It does look a little on the grindy side which sucks, but I’d probably still check it out. I’m not huge into racing/car games but I like that this one offers something different and looks like a more relaxing, slower paced driving game. 

it is for sure a slow paced sim you will probably get stuck a lot of times which can be frustrating. Don't get burnt out just play for a bit and come back to it otherwise it seems like a mountain to climb at some parts ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

For me, Mudrunner was a good back burner game. When I wanted to unwind after a long day, I’d play a mission. No rush to get the platinum. 
It’s not a good game to play for a solid week on a platinum run. You’ll get burned out fast. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, preciseRNG said:

it is for sure a slow paced sim you will probably get stuck a lot of times which can be frustrating. Don't get burnt out just play for a bit and come back to it otherwise it seems like a mountain to climb at some parts 1f601.png

This tends to be most racing/driving games for me… I either burn out and get bored or I get very frustrated, and usually can’t play for more than a few hours at a time. So typically I break it into small sessions where I just chill, listen to some music, and knock out a few races before moving on to something else.

4 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

For me, Mudrunner was a good back burner game. When I wanted to unwind after a long day, I’d play a mission. No rush to get the platinum. 
It’s not a good game to play for a solid week on a platinum run. You’ll get burned out fast. 

This game sounds perfect for that kind of pick up and play for a few hours here and there sorta thing. I like having a game like that on the side. ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi there. So i read dlc missions are not required but do they still count somehow for aint no rest for the trucker? All my missions are completed and ticked but i'm still at 99%. Probably due to a coop disconnection. So if dlc missions can add the remaining 1%, i will not have to redo the whole thing again...

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome...

Thanks

Z.