Thoughts?

I'm not sure what's 'even better' about this edition? Does it have the same trophy list as the original release?

I enjoyed playing the OR when it came out and I wouldn't mind revisiting it, I just don't know what improvements have been made or whether I should just replay the copy I've already bought? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Desmuria

15 minutes ago, Desmuria said:

I'm not sure what's 'even better' about this edition? Does it have the same trophy list as the original release?

I enjoyed playing the OR when it came out and I wouldn't mind revisiting it, I just don't know what improvements have been made or whether I should just replay the copy I've already bought? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I think it was one more trophy

2 minutes ago, jpfield said:

The original game has 27 trophies. The new version has 29 trophies.

Ah, okay. Separate trophy lists, then! In that case, I'll probably pick it up in a sale. £15.99 is a little too much for roughly 2-3 hours of gameplay. Thank you for the replies!

The differences between the trophy lists are 2 new trophies, new trophy art for every trophy, a reference change added to the "Volo dell'angelo" trophy ("Leap of Faith" with the description "It's-a Me, Ezio!" now), and a renamed/re-discriptioned platinum trophy.

• 1 month later...
On 28/04/2022 at 10:45 AM, DavySuicide said:

I wonder does the mind is a city guide works with the new list?

I spoke to her about this and she said she may need to update it, as there's a couple of new trophies that have been added to the 'even better' edition.

@themindisacity are you going to be updating your guide for The Wardrobe, when you get the chance? <3

On 4/28/2022 at 4:45 AM, DavySuicide said:

I wonder does the mind is a city guide works with the new list?

6 minutes ago, Desmuria said:

I spoke to her about this and she said she may need to update it, as there's a couple of new trophies that have been added to the 'even better' edition.

@themindisacity are you going to be updating your guide for The Wardrobe, when you get the chance? <3

The guide has been updated since earlier this month.  :) Find it on PST or Node.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 4