Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

11 hours ago, Jjos said:

...well, that doesn't sound good. This Ferrari just got sold for 52 million (47 + fees).

It's not the exact model, but from the same series - and according to the info also racedriven.

Now imagine what that might do to the pricing of the Ferrari here in GT7. Hope they are slow to adjust *coughs*

6441531c-f4dd-40d5-b2da-8aa2bc79d63b_w96

It was me, actually. Just wanted to make the trophy harder so I bought it in real life.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, Vegi85 said:

Thanks mate, the car is again listed and it is still 20M. Let the grind begin :)

It seems you have 7 days as of today...just thought I mention it if you weren't aware. 😉

I just bought it and looked up the resell value as I'm missing the Jag. 

Current resell is aprox 11mil....I have 5mil left in the bank so fingers crossed that the Jag hasn't increased to much, when it comes back  😬🤞🏻

• 3 weeks later...

Do we know when the Ford Mark IV and the Ferrari 330 P4 will be available again?

Like, is it on a fixed rotation so we can tell the exact date they'll be available or do they appear randomly ?

On 1/1/2024 at 3:36 PM, FerryF1 said:

Do we know when the Ford Mark IV and the Ferrari 330 P4 will be available again?

Like, is it on a fixed rotation so we can tell the exact date they'll be available or do they appear randomly ?

Ford just appeared today.

330 P4 was here in December so not any time soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 10:03 PM, Lump_x said:

Yeah. I had 10 million saved up and just bought credits for it 

It's $30 CAD for 2M credits, so you spent $150? You must be made of money, or really sick of this game :lol:

I'm in the same boat as you, I only had 12.4M saved. But there's a good AFK method to get 1.2M per hour, so I'm just doing that for the rest

Thanks for the heads up about the car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see a lot of people asking how to farm money to be able to pay for the three cars.  It's really not that difficult.  The weekly events, the sport mode time trials and just got and smash out circuit experience golds.  I've only got 84 hours on the game (a fair few of these will be idle for leaving it on whilst doing housework) and I've already got the Ford and enough to buy the Jag and Ferrari.

Some of the circuit experiences are quite difficult so if you're totally struggling with them, just do enough to meet the bronze requirements.  Even for most of them, bronze gives 200k credits.  There's quite a lot of them and they shouldn't take you more than 5 to 10 minutes per one. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JimmeC said:

Why the hell is the Ferrari 330 P4 $20,000,000??? It's meant to be $9,500,000 according to the guide.  Does it get cheaper at some point?

I think since one was sold in real life they adjusted the price in game to match, or something like that

I may be wrong but I think that's what it was

Ufff!!!  I should've read above.  Clearly got changed about 4 months ago to reflect the prices of GT5, GT6 and GT Sport.  Lucky I'd saved up $22mil.  Now back to the grind to afford the Jag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...