Legend Cars Dealership offers

SiC

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 9:07 AM, hubi3366 said:

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 is avaliable in the shop

Thank you. All I need is the 

Jaguar XJ13 ‘66 and

Ferrari 330 P4 ‘67

I will check weekly and will notify this thread when it’s available for others. In the meantime, what is the most efficient way to farm currency in ‘23? I’m not savvy enough to de-code and reverse software engineer something lol. 

11 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

I will check weekly and will notify this thread when it’s available for others. In the meantime, what is the most efficient way to farm currency in ‘23? I’m not savvy enough to de-code and reverse software engineer something lol. 

I think all of the good methods are very similar in their rate of return these days -- roughly 1.4 - 1.6 million credits per hour. I like Sardegna Road Course (15 laps) since I think you get the Clean Race bonus no matter what (I've crashed full-speed into other cars, walls, and so on, and still gotten the bonus). 485k * 1.5 = 727.5k in less than 30 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

I think all of the good methods are very similar in their rate of return these days -- roughly 1.4 - 1.6 million credits per hour. I like Sardegna Road Course (15 laps) since I think you get the Clean Race bonus no matter what (I've crashed full-speed into other cars, walls, and so on, and still gotten the bonus). 485k * 1.5 = 727.5k in less than 30 minutes.

Thank you for that info. I don’t want to worry about a Clean Bonus so I’ll definitely start chipping away at this one. 

6 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Crashing full-speed all over the place and getting out of the track and still getting a CRB at Sardinia? I'll be damned. A slightest touch to another car slices it off in Tokyo. The Le Mans one with 550k cr. is another alternative to farm along. I cut the entire Ford Chicane with speed and still get a CRB but I do it in the final lap only though. I won't risk it in the entire run as incurring consistent penalties would mean a loss of the bonus. Occasionally going off-track seemed fine also.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Thank you. All I need is the 

Jaguar XJ13 ‘66 and

Ferrari 330 P4 ‘67

From what I can tell from my "Three Legendary Cars" trophy journey the grind methods were pretty much boring and I've stopped playing GT7 for a while because of this (by that time, the Tokyo circuit with the Tomahawk was the best method since you could make around 825.000 credits per race, ~2,000,000 credits per hour).

However, when I came back to GT7 I finished some Circuit Experiences (you can make some good money on here if you want to practice your track skills as well, and practice Tsukuba Circuit for one of the Super License tests too [also netting the :bronze: Done in 60 Seconds trophy along the way]), did 2 of the 25th year Anniversary races (which pay you 1M per race if you finish 1st, and also submitted a lap time with Suzuki Escudo on one of 25th year Anniversary event (that was in Sports mode), which paid around 1,000,000 CR by replacing to 5% rank category) and sold all of my cars on my garage to get the money for the legendary cars (my purchase order was Ferrari 330 P4 - Jaguar XJ13 - Ford Mark IV from what I remember and I sold the Legendary cars once I got the collector rank XP for the cars).

I would say try to look out for new events from Polyphony/developers as the payout can be generous and makes the game less tedious/boring compared to grinding the same race over and over again. However, if you want to really grind/farm credits then it's up to you. naffantaint posts some credit farm methods and event updates from GT7 so would recommend you check it out.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
additional information & fixes
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 6:27 PM, NathanielJohn said:

I’ve been farming credits using your method and get Clean Race Bonus 100% of the time! I definitely don’t run clean races either because I’m off staring at a distance and crash into another car or wall even, it doesn’t matter, I always get the 1.5 multiplier. 

I highly recommend the Lexus SC430 GT500 for Sardegna - Road Track.  You don’t have to tune anything and it handles like a dream! Only have to refill gas once at the end of the 7th lap and you’re lapping other drivers and finishing first place by a landslide with that car. 

So far, I have 2 out of the 3 Legendary Cars and just need the Jag for 12k credits when she comes back in rotation. I have 3.6K credits, so back to the grind!

17 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The Ferrari 330 is now showing as Limited Stock, so it’s leaving soon. Get it now if you haven’t yet.

Let’s hope the Jag gets released this week! Last legendary car that I need! 12k credits is burning a hole in my wallet lol

11 minutes ago, sven100 said:

Thanks man, last Trophy to Plat. :)

Congrats man! Nice work.  I just need to focus on my gold licenses but Dark Souls III and God of War are like needy children competing for my attention ? 

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Congrats man! Nice work.  I just need to focus on my gold licenses but Dark Souls III and God of War are like needy children competing for my attention 1f602.png 

Thanks. The Gold Licenses aren' that hard. I played the complete Game with Vr+Wheel. Was a lot of fun. :)

I only played DS on Gamescom 2011, but i got Platin in Demon Souls Ps3+Ps5, Sekiro and Elden Ring.? Maybe i should buy the Triology.

God of War is a true Masterpiece, have fun! :)

Edited by sven100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Do you know if you have to OWN all three cars at once, or can you sell them again? This would eliminate farming money entirely basically...

You can sell them. I sold 2 of the 3 about a month ago (patch 1.31?) and used the money to buy the third; trophy popped fine.

9 hours ago, servus99 said:

Do you know if you have to OWN all three cars at once, or can you sell them again? This would eliminate farming money entirely basically...

When I got the trophy, the collected (blue book icon) status would remain even after you sold a car so you can definitely buy the legendary cars and sell them once you see the collected status. Saves a ton from pointless grinding.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 8:13 PM, NathanielJohn said:

You can sell them. I sold 2 of the 3 about a month ago (patch 1.31?) and used the money to buy the third; trophy popped fine.

Man that makes me so nervous as I've read other forums where they say that doesn't work.  Can anyone else confirm having done this?    I'd hate to have to re-grind credits for all 3 cars that would be brutal

3 hours ago, MayoTheCondiment said:

Man that makes me so nervous as I've read other forums where they say that doesn't work.  Can anyone else confirm having done this?    I'd hate to have to re-grind credits for all 3 cars that would be brutal

There’s another thread on this forum with 3 or 4 of us confirming the same thing within the past 2 months. The other posts you’re seeing are older, from when car sales were first patched in. In a later patch they changed this trophy so that you could sell cars and still earn it.