What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

1S1e8768.png 100% Clear 

This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all trophies have been unlocked. 9th Aug 2010

3:45:40 PM 36

ACHIEVERS 0.14%

ULTRA RARE

Without a doubt MLB 10: The Show is the hardest I have. Easiest would be Band Hero or Fallout 3

I found the original DMC Platinum to be kinda easy, maybe because I played it back when it was on ps2 and did everything and just had to redo it all on ps3. However DMC3 I'm having trouble motivating myself to play through it again. 

I've got tired of few game too lol, by the way you've a nice bunch of platinum :o

Chatterbox glitched on me so I had to do an extra playthrough.

I think that's the only one that glitches besides the multiplayer ones.

Thanks for the information, ill take care of that ;)

1S1e8768.png 100% Clear 

This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all trophies have been unlocked. 9th Aug 2010

3:45:40 PM 36

ACHIEVERS 0.14%

ULTRA RARE

Without a doubt MLB 10: The Show is the hardest I have. Easiest would be Band Hero or Fallout 3

Band hero is not that hard but the online trophy need to get boosted

• Like 1

I've got tired of few game too lol, by the way you've a nice bunch of platinum :o

Thanks, I've got a few games that I just need to sit down and play through again and I'll have platinums easily such as Mass Effect, Mass Effect 3, Dragon's Dogma, Killzone Shadowfall (Damn multiplayer trophies ughh), Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2 (honestly to similar to the original so it'll be a WHILE), FF13-2, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Missed my chance to platinum both WKC 1 and 2. :( 

Thanks, I've got a few games that I just need to sit down and play through again and I'll have platinums easily such as Mass Effect, Mass Effect 3, Dragon's Dogma, Killzone Shadowfall (Damn multiplayer trophies ughh), Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2 (honestly to similar to the original so it'll be a WHILE), FF13-2, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Missed my chance to platinum both WKC 1 and 2. :(

Mine are : burnout paradise (need usb camera) , bioshock infinite (5 trophies remening) , far cry 3 (no online password) , god of war 3 (beat the game on hard) , uncharted 3 (need online password and fews other) , DmC 2 (the 9000 floor challenge) , InFamous (beat final boss on hard/nearly nearly and nearly lol) , InFamous 2 (online trophy/ prob. Take 2 hour, but im get tired of it) and fews other haha ;)

• Like 1

Hardest: DMC (the sss rank on nephilim difficulty was extremely obnoxious and made me rage quit a bunch)

Easiest: hotline Miami (super fun game and fast plat)

Had the most trouble getting SSS ranking on mission 17 talk about annoying as all h*ll.

Mine are : burnout paradise (need usb camera) , bioshock infinite (5 trophies remening) , far cry 3 (no online password) , god of war 3 (beat the game on hard) , uncharted 3 (need online password and fews other) , DmC 2 (the 9000 floor challenge) , InFamous (beat final boss on hard/nearly nearly and nearly lol) , InFamous 2 (online trophy/ prob. Take 2 hour, but im get tired of it) and fews other haha ;)

I totally forgot about infamous 2, yea InFamous the final boss on hard from what I remember was a pain in the a$$. 

Had the most trouble getting SSS ranking on mission 17 talk about annoying as all h*ll.

I totally forgot about infamous 2, yea InFamous the final boss on hard from what I remember was a pain in the a$$. 

I already beaten the game on hard and i can kill the futur of my self -.- , after 50 tries and watch walkthrough all over the night... I've decided to start an another game lol

• Like 1

Can I find it on Psn Store ?

What is your favorite Platinum game : not about difficulty ?

Persina 4 Golden : Is it cheap and where can I found them ? is a great game or just annoying platinum?

On Persona 4 Golden: You can buy it from the PSN store, or you can find a copy at Gamestop, either the store or online. As a fan of SMT games, IMO its a great game with the platinum being a little challenging. (A lot of players have difficulty with one trophy in particular...) As I suck with explanations, here's a link to P4G's Wikia page...

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_4_Golden