WWE 2K22 Pinnacle of power lifetime challenge

PrinceSamael

The challenge says to "evolve a card to a maximum level". Does it mean to evolve an amethyst card into a diamond card? The only amethyst to diamond card available is undertaker from collector's level reward (for those who didn't buy the now edition) but it requires 580 cards collected, a lot. 2K force you to shop or to grind 24/7 to get this lol

29 minutes ago, PrinceSamael said:

The challenge says to "evolve a card to a maximum level". Does it mean to evolve an amethyst card into a diamond card? The only amethyst to diamond card available is undertaker from collector's level reward (for those who didn't buy the now edition) but it requires 580 cards collected, a lot. 2K force you to shop or to grind 24/7 to get this lol

It says to Evolve a Level 4 or 5 card to Max. That means a card that had 4 or 5 levels of Evolution to them. In other words, if you have the Undertaker pack, the Emerald Undertaker 98 has 4 levels (Emerald to Amethyst), so he would count towards this. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Viper said:

It says to Evolve a Level 4 or 5 card to Max. That means a card that had 4 or 5 levels of Evolution to them. In other words, if you have the Undertaker pack, the Emerald Undertaker 98 has 4 levels (Emerald to Amethyst), so he would count towards this. 

So basically if you bought the standard edition you are unable to achieve this challenge, damn 2K

48 minutes ago, PrinceSamael said:

I presume. you bought the disc version. I have the digital standard version and get nothing

Damn, thanks for the info! I bought physical (for first time in 5+ years, talk about luck!) and just realized there's a code for the Undertaker pack in the box.

Sucks that digital buyers gets screwed though :(

So this particular life time achievement is for leveling 1 card from Level 1 to 4 or 5.

I accomplished this with my NWO Hogan DLC card. I have yet to come across a non DLC card that has 4 levels. They are possibly tied to the last 2 proving ground chapters. I’m currently half way through the third. If no one else confirms it by then, I will update this thread with what I see in the last 2 chapters as far as the evolution cards available. 

Edited by NeMeSiS850

I can confirm that there are no 4 or 5 level evolution cards in Proving grounds last 2 chapters. Which means that at the moment, the only way to get these cards is if you got the pre order bonus or the NWO edition. 

That’s a really crappy thing of them to do. I’m hoping they add the ability to get these cards by other means. It should not be behind a paywall, whatsoever. 

6 minutes ago, XxManyGxX said:

Well, I don't have the nwo thing and I already have the challenge of uploading 10 cards

its not about the 10 evolutions. It’s about the cards that have 4 evolution slots for the pinnacle of power lifetime achievement. Did you do that one without either the Undertaker DLC or NWO?

• 3 months later...