Matsugane Mixer Memory Point Location?

LuckySlime

I have been trying to find this memory point in the kaito files dlc for the last 2 hours last collectable/skill I need I have looked in every location possible and still haven't managed to find it at all yet and was wondering if anyone out there has the "Matsugane Mixer" skill and remembers where they got it?

7 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

I have been trying to find this memory point in the kaito files dlc for the last 2 hours last collectable/skill I need I have looked in every location possible and still haven't managed to find it at all yet and was wondering if anyone out there has the "Matsugane Mixer" skill and remembers where they got it?

If I remember correctly, this one should be near the Senryo ave, in a billboard (vertical one and quite high). If open the map it is in south of the "Senryo ave" word

Edited by Sigmund92
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yuexiuyaa said:

I only found 7 memories. May I ask whether it's necessary to use the drone to find the rest memories?

All can be obtain without the use of drone, some is inside building

7 minutes ago, jjrobot27 said:

I found it on the sauna billboard on senryo ave near pink alley now all I need is the matsugane bulldozer skill

In pink st.entrance, near a light pole. (Not pink St)

Edited by Sigmund92

1 hour ago, jjrobot27 said:

Thank you now all that is left is the disguise book

Edit: I found it

Where is this one? Hopefully not missable.

I think one skill book is missable. Chapter 2, during a first-person investigation you can use the hearing sense to find vibrating car keys and there's a gift next to it, that contains a skill.

Not sure if that area can be re-entered later (EDIT: Bato Detective Agency is the name of the area).

Edited by QQQ_AX

1 hour ago, Sigmund92 said:

If I remember correctly, this one should be near the Senryo ave, in a billboard (vertical one and quite high). If open the map it is in south of the "Senryo ave" word

thanks so much I finally got it lmao hate the fact i never found out it after 2 hours lmao ?

21 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

thanks so much I finally got it lmao hate the fact i never found out it after 2 hours lmao 1f480.png

Ya man..this also the last one for me..I almost give up and want to wait for a guide or something. Before I give up i decide to use the drone and fly around the whole map, luckily manage to found it. All can saw from ground level easily, never expect there is one up high in the billboard?

21 minutes ago, QQQ_AX said:

Where is this one? Hopefully not missable.

I think one skill book is missable. Chapter 2, during a first-person investigation you can use the hearing sense to find vibrating car keys and there's a gift next to it, that contains a skill.

Not sure if that area can be re-entered later (Matsugane office I think?).

In the pawn shop, not sure if it is available at the beginning or not..I bought it during end game..there is another skill book in the shop (maybe the one you miss during story can buy from there?)

Edited by Sigmund92

6 minutes ago, NaruHina_FTW said:

currently missing gutsy grab and bomb punch if anyone knows where to pick those up

bomb punch is on the bantam bar billboard

i'm currently missing kaito rocket, hammer of will, ex headstrong, matsugane bulldozer and master of disguise if anyone knows

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog11037 said:

bomb punch is on the bantam bar billboard

i'm currently missing kaito rocket, hammer of will, ex headstrong, matsugane bulldozer and master of disguise if anyone knows

thanks, matsugane bulldozer was mentioned above as being by a streetlight at pink street entrance, and iirc i was able to buy the master of disguise skill book from ebisu right after getting the point of no return warning

39 minutes ago, NaruHina_FTW said:

thanks, matsugane bulldozer was mentioned above as being by a streetlight at pink street entrance, and iirc i was able to buy the master of disguise skill book from ebisu right after getting the point of no return warning

just got to ijincho in chapter 4, sadly wasn't able to find the skill book in ebisu or the bulldozer skill, they didn't pop up for me 

2 hours ago, NaruHina_FTW said:

currently missing gutsy grab and bomb punch if anyone knows where to pick those up

40 minutes ago, CGInferno said:

Gutsy Grab is the only one im missing. Does anyone know where it is located?

Gutsy Grab in entrance of game center Charles (look up to the shop sign)

Is there any way earning the battle condition “Go back to school” it’s described Successfully perform a Repel however I still don’t get this condition anyway ?

edit : got that just press square button when enemy attacking 

how stupid am I ?

Edited by monochromepui

Kaito Rocket 2.0 is on Suppon street in front of the place called Amour (all the way at the end of the street). 

I'm kinda stuck on the crests (19/20) and I went all over the map multiple times. Anybody remembers where they found a particular tricky one? Like hidden away off the minimap?

Nvm: I found it. I was missing the one on shichifuku street across from the old disco place from Y0. Its was on the welcome mat. Man how did I miss that one for hours......

Edited by Laozuli

2 hours ago, Yuna4353 said:

are some of these story locked cause i am not seeing bomb punch and I am by bantam, and the steely embrace memory point is not where it should be, I am the start of chapter 2 so it makes me wonder 

You'll get it mid-chapter 3, it'll be after you go outside of Kamurocho, come back and then witness an important story event.