Sly Cooper movie coming 2016, images & plot details

UndreyVITA

Happy for the people that are excited for this but personally this is something I never wanted to happen. Most movies based on video games range from awful (ex. Mario) to decent. (Tomb Raider) I just don't see the point of making a movie based off a game series. Fan of th Sly games though so hopefully this doesn't affect a sequel for Thieves in Time.

Despite being a huge Sly fan myself, I'm split with this movie. (as of right now)

HOLY CRAP THERE'S GOING TO BE A SLY MOVIE!

Holy crap, Sly's going to have a movie, that will attract little kids into thinking that he's a Disney character...

HOLY CRAP, THE ANIMATIONS LOOK BEAUTIFUL JUST AS THEY SHOULD!

Holy crap, they all look disgusting...

HOLY CRAP, THE VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB ONCE AGAIN!

Holy crap, Kevin Miller isn't voicing Sly...

Even though I have a few problems with this movie, I'm sold a ticket already.  :awesome:

Edited by Sly_Cooper_FTW

Wow people forgot really fast about the FFVII and Resident Evil (CGI not live-action) movies. Movies based on video games can be good, don't damn the movie when it's not out yet, only thing we have is a triler, one that looks pretty cool imo.

I respect your opinion but personally I consider both of thos only decent. There's also Final Fantasy: Spirits Within which was CGI and flopped so badly Square abandoned it even though they originally planned to do more with it. Lost a lot of money too. I'm not saying it'll be bad, it'll just likely.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...