deleted account

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Your links are broken again 1f602.png Might be worth setting up an imgur account, upload them there and then link them here.

Used imgur this time, was getting annoying that they get removed all the time so hopefully the pictures stays now! tnx for the advice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belmont85- said:

Used imgur this time, was getting annoying that they get removed all the time so hopefully the pictures stays now! tnx for the advice!

No worries! Image hosting is a pain in the way it integrates with this site sometimes. Your build is cool! Really like the armor set, looks like a ninja plague doctor!

40 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

No worries! Image hosting is a pain in the way it integrates with this site sometimes. Your build is cool! Really like the armor set, looks like a ninja plague doctor!

Thanks, this build made the platinum much easier and quicker without headaches. Working on nioh now but that takes way longer, will post my build too for that once i have the platinum.

8 hours ago, Belmont85- said:

Thanks, this build made the platinum much easier and quicker without headaches. Working on nioh now but that takes way longer, will post my build too for that once i have the platinum.

Nioh all you need is kusarigama build with dex and reaper. Shreds every boss, hence why they massively nerfed it in the 2nd game ? but I still used it ?

1 hour ago, xItsLesterx said:

Nioh all you need is kusarigama build with dex and reaper. Shreds every boss, hence why they massively nerfed it in the 2nd game 1f62d.png but I still used it 1f602.png

i tend to stay away from the very OP faceroll builds and make something that also works well but is not as much easy mode. Using a sword katana build myself at the moment.

Edited by Belmont85-

• 9 months later...