Forum Signature Question

Okay, I use this forum on mobile roughly 90% of the time, so I don't really see my signature (or others) often, but can anyone explain to me how exactly to get my moving "profile card" into my signature? Because I've tried inserting what I thought was the correct link into Settings under "Insert image from URL," but every time I enter that link, the bar turns red and nothing happens when I click "Insert into post." I can only insert the smaller "profile card" that doesn't move or link to my profile. I'm usually pretty tech savvy, but this has got me stumped. Can someone tell me the exact URL I need to use? Thanks!

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

9 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Okay, so I use this forum on mobile roughly 90% of the time, so I don't really see my signature (or others) often, but can anyone explain to me how exactly to get my moving "profile card" into my signature? Because I've tried inserting what I thought was the correct link into Settings under "Insert image from URL," but every time I enter that link, the bar turns red and nothing happens when I click "Insert into post." I can only insert the smaller "profile card" that doesn't move or link to my profile. I'm usually pretty tech savvy, but this has got me stumped. Can someone tell me the exact URL I need to use? Thanks!

This one?

TimeLordCrow13y.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Okay, I use this forum on mobile roughly 90% of the time, so I don't really see my signature (or others) often, but can anyone explain to me how exactly to get my moving "profile card" into my signature? Because I've tried inserting what I thought was the correct link into Settings under "Insert image from URL," but every time I enter that link, the bar turns red and nothing happens when I click "Insert into post." I can only insert the smaller "profile card" that doesn't move or link to my profile. I'm usually pretty tech savvy, but this has got me stumped. Can someone tell me the exact URL I need to use? Thanks!

It doesn't show up on mobile, only PC.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This one?

Yes, that one. I can bring up the link, but when I try to insert the URL the site won’t let me. 

@Beyondthegrave07 I know I can’t view it on mobile, my problem is I can’t add it to my signature at all. 

Just now, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Yes, that one. I can bring up the link, but when I try to insert the URL the site won’t let me. 

It's the BBC Code version of the link, not the direct png link. I added it to your signature, you'll just need to adjust it how you want it to be seen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

BBC means something completely different to me, too, OP 1f632.png

38 minutes ago, Helyx said:

*BBCode (you may wanna clear your predictive dictionary, dirty boy)

What are you guys talking about?

He's right - you joi click on the BDSM Code and copy/pawg it into your signature...

what's so funny about that?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

BBC means something completely different to me, too, OP 1f632.png

54 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

What are you guys talking about?

He's right - you joi click on the BDSM Code and copy/pawg it into your signature...

what's so funny about that?

Clicked on the o1o code….. big mistake ?‍♂️

• Like 2

Lmfao, this thread went to some...interesting places, and somehow I missed it all until now. Honestly, the only meaning I thought BBC had prior to, well, today, was the British Brodcasting Corporation. Didn’t catch the BBC Code/BBCode mixup.

I’m laughing so hard right now because I have a near permanent case of gutter brain but had to look up BBC on urban dictionary to have any clue what was going on here...?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Lmfao, this thread went to some...interesting places, and somehow I missed it all until now. 1f605.png Honestly, the only meaning I thought BBC had prior to, well, today, was the British Brodcasting System. Didn’t catch the BBC Code/BBCode mixup. 

I’m laughing so hard right now because I have a near permanent case of gutter brain but had to look up BBC on urban dictionary to have any clue what was going on here...1f602.png

Yeah, I hope you went incognito on that “research” ?

• Like 1