Trophy From Prague to Malmö help

On 29/5/2022 at 0:04 AM, DoomOfNightmare said:

I found a method. Just let it rotate in the Elysium, the counter starts after about 15 minutes. maybe the lobby has to be almost empty if it counts then. You have to do 4-5 times when the counter is at 0. Took 4 hours because it was kicked out 4 times and had to restart. But progress remains.

Thank you so much for sharing this discovery.

Now the platinum is mine! Haha.

Even though From Prague to Malmö is to be fixed anyway as a part of the next patch releasing some time during the second week of June, I figured I’d try this because I couldn’t stand looking at this game on my profile any longer with 97% progress when it should be 100% and well… Last night I did this starting at 67% distance travelled, finally getting to 100% progress after about two hours of rubber-banding by DualSense.

Also (as already mentioned by another forum user) you will have to go back and check on the game a few times as I’ve been disconnected from The Asylum three or four times during this process for whatever odd reason.

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 1

They planning to Patch on 8th June. So if you wanna boost the trophy you should go for it right now. Good luck everyone. 

If you don't boost with rubberband you have to finish P1 or P2 in Solo Mode. Otherwise you wont get any progress right now. 

On 5/28/2022 at 7:04 AM, DoomOfNightmare said:

I found a method. Just let it rotate in the Elysium, the counter starts after about 15 minutes. maybe the lobby has to be almost empty if it counts then. You have to do 4-5 times when the counter is at 0. Took 4 hours because it was kicked out 4 times and had to restart. But progress remains.

Thank you for finding this, got to 60% last night doing this method. I know the game is getting patched Wednesday so wanted to do this method before just in case it gets fixed. I still gotta join and leave like 500 games but oh well. One less trophy to deal with lol.

Edited by NomadDragon
  • Like 1